Please solve the my domain problem,

• crownrahul
  • Born
  • Born
  • crownrahul

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have 6 domain, who expire on 20/03/2007
I was requesting of transfer my 6 domain Enom to Godaddy; this was done on 5 March 2007 and paid US$ 49.09 to Godaddy for transfer.

All domains having previous registrar email address. So this transfers getting delay in due to email address. And at last on 20th march, the entire domain expires and locked
Then problem create for unlock the domain, if I unlock the domain, I was pay again to US$ 49 for the entire six domain to previous registrar and unlock all the domains and ready to transfer and take actions for Authentication code and all the transfer formalities.

I paid twice and my domain register only for one year, where is the fault, on Godaddy or my previous registrar. Right now my all the six domains details in whois

Created: 2006-03-20
Expires: 2008-03-20 this should be 2009-03-20

Please solve the problem. Sorry for bed English
Thanks/regards
Crown Rahul
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• JasonStanley
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • JasonStanley
  • Loc: London, England

Post 3+ Months Ago

Contact your previous domain registrar and contact the one you have transferred it to. They will be able to help you far more than anyone on this forum.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

The fault is not updating your email addresses before your domain names expired. I had that happen once and lost a domain I rather liked and had for six years. I won't do that again.
  • Rodricks
  • Rodricks
  • Loc: United Kingdom

Post 3+ Months Ago

crownrahul wrote:
I have 6 domain, who expire on 20/03/2007
I was requesting of transfer my 6 domain Enom to Godaddy; this was done on 5 March 2007 and paid US$ 49.09 to Godaddy for transfer.

All domains having previous registrar email address. So this transfers getting delay in due to email address. And at last on 20th march, the entire domain expires and locked
Then problem create for unlock the domain, if I unlock the domain, I was pay again to US$ 49 for the entire six domain to previous registrar and unlock all the domains and ready to transfer and take actions for Authentication code and all the transfer formalities.

I paid twice and my domain register only for one year, where is the fault, on Godaddy or my previous registrar. Right now my all the six domains details in whois

Created: 2006-03-20
Expires: 2008-03-20 this should be 2009-03-20

Please solve the problem. Sorry for bed English
Thanks/regards
Crown Rahul

Dear Crown,

You need to contact your current domain registrar and confirm that all the domains are " Active ". Check the expiration date for the domains and also make sure that all the domain are unlocked at the Current Registrar.

Ask your Current Registrar all the Authorization Code/EPP Key for the domains and update the working " Email Address " in the Registrant Contact Details & Administrative Contact Details.

You need to then check in the Whois Info after 48 hours the Status of the Domain(s) are showing unlocked.

Note : The domain transfer cannot reach after initiated if the Domain is Locked at the Current Registrar.

The authorization code/ EPP key is meant for the Top Level TLD domains.
E.g .com, .net, .biz, .org, .info etc

For the UK domain registry the IPS Tags for the domain needs to be changed to the " New Registrar's Tag ". You need to ask the New Registrar for their IPS Tags and ask the Current registrar to change the IPS Tag.

Following are the domains wherein you need to change the IPS TAG.

E.g :.co.uk, .org.uk

Once the domain transfer request in initiated by the New Registrar it needs to be accepted & approved at the current registrar. The transfer request may also reach at the " Email Address " registered in the " Administrative Contact Details ".

The transfer request gets canceled automatically if not accepted & approved with 48 hours.

If the domain transfer request is accepted & approved , it takes 5 to 7 days for the domain to normally get transfered from One Registrar to New Registrar .

Have a Nice Day !
  • funnyface
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • funnyface
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

How's everything going? Have you contacted your current domain registrar?
  • jadvd
  • Born
  • Born
  • jadvd

Post 3+ Months Ago

Before start running the campaign is there any other way to find out whether the company is SCAM or not? please help.
  • Underneath
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

To jadvd:
why don't you start a new thread here?
What company are you talking about?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts