problem displaying images

• picky_88
  • picky_88

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have a problem with images not displaying on my site, it only happens occasionally, but when it does happen the website is hopeless to use as the pages rely heavily on lots of small images to make up the graphics of the page. the problem is that the images do not display, they dont show as a red 'x', the page just looks as if the code for the images was not there, the browser never finishes loading the page, and it all looks a mess. most of the time there is no problem at all. :x same problem in IE and firefox. I am sure this is a hosting issue, im running my site on a server set up by a friend, the same server hosts several other sites that do not have this issue. what can we try?
we are running php 5.1.2 on fedora 5.
help would be much appreciated :D
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• wehostem
  • Born
  • Born
  • wehostem

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have notice this issue more so in my IE (internet explorer) and only on certain sites and if I scroll my mouse wheel before everything loads. This is rare though so I don't worry about it to much. I have had people contact in the past with the same issue, and I can browse their site and it will never happen to me. I have yet to solve the issue.
  • hostechsupport
  • hostechsupport

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello,

there issue is with browser because there some site which works fine in internet explorer but if they are open in firefox then some data and also some images are blocked by the browser

Thank you.
  • auctionadvertising
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • auctionadvertising
  • Loc: california

Post 3+ Months Ago

is it a busy site? maybe you just need to grow

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts