Me selling my domain... need help!

• Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I got into web development/design business/interest/hobby because I didn't really have anything to do to waste the extra time I had on my hands... and with some of my posts here at Ozzu, you would know that to be true... some people even told me I had too much time on my hands.

But currently, I started to hang out with my friends more, I get more hours at my current job that I totally and completely hate, I got interested in watching shows and movies, listening to music, I'm getting interested in photography and graphical design (Such as photoshop), and I'm a Senior in High School which gives me some homework to do.

All that made me loose all interest in web development/design so I have no use for my site and my domain... so I'm trying to sell them.

The problem though, this would be my first time and I have no idea how to start selling my site and my domain and get a good deal for it... at least not such a deal that pretty much nullifies all of my attempt at it and helping people out.

It's not a popular site and I don't really get any ad revenue from it since I didn't put any ads on it and it's obviously not the best site and the domain isn't the best thing and wouldn't mean much to about anyone :lol:

But I can try...

Thanks for any input on this... help much appreciated.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

If I were you, I would put ads all over it and put 5 minutes here and there into it. Or just let it die. One of the two.
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think I'll let it die then... I don't have any use for it and others won't have any use for my domain... it was a failure :( Basically to my lack of dedication towards it lol
  • visio
  • visio

Post 3+ Months Ago

put a wordpress blog on it, make some posts submit to some directories etc, and you can even sell links on the blog posts.
  • UPSGuy
  • Lurker ಠ_ಠ
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Nashville, TN

Post 3+ Months Ago

I advise against letting the domain go. If you're like me, then you'll eventually find yourself back at the keyboard and even now, you can still use your site to share/store files, serve school assignments, etc.

If I took up painting, I wouldn't expect to reach Picasso's level any time soon, but I wouldn't toss my personal works when I decided it was time for a break, either.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts