Some Help

• ursdesire
  • Born
  • Born
  • ursdesire

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi em new with web hosting i need suggestions on how to start a webhosting site any thing u knoe is appreciated i have a reseller hosting and i also got domain and em in work with d pages

sumthings i wanna learn is how to sign in my members to dere cpanel how to provide the link and i also want to knoe how to market it cux dese dayx lots of sites are offering free hosting but i wanna start sum earning wid this

and nething u knoe bout webhosting it would b appreciated even d basic cux may b i learn sumthing new cux i never created a hosting site so waiting for help

Thnks
  • Pof
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Pof

Post 3+ Months Ago

It is quite difficult to understand your English ...
You are looking to start your own web hosting business. In this case I think that you need to find decent company.
I think that companies like gazzin.com or lunarpages.com will be great choice for you.
Also before sign up make sure that web hosting companies will provide support for your own customers etc.
And once you have grown - move all your people on the VPS.
That would be the best concern for you.
  • joice
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • joice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Pof wrote:
It is quite difficult to understand your English ...

Yes dude, I even did not got what exactly do you need, reseller plan or shared hosting!

Anyway I believ you would probably like MarbleHost.com - they provide domain name for free, and as I understood, hope correctly, you are starter, and wanna learn something - thus, I do not recommend yout to get a reseller package at the beginning - get shared, look how it works, gain knowledge and experience - and only after this become a reseller...

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts