No support for Host Europe at the weekend

• mike8
  • Born
  • Born
  • mike8

Post 3+ Months Ago

I've been using for 8 years Web hosting companies. The man at the weekend not respond to support requests I have never seen garnicht already in a 200 + Euro hosting package. So our server a few hours longer down as it looks.

I have often of poor support for Host Europe read and heard, but we always respond to them quickly: "I Can not confirm, for me everything is great. "

If there is probably only because there has never been a bigger problem at the weekend occurred.

So quiet times more precise listen if someone jammert again. Had me now spared this anger.
  • asson
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • asson

Post 3+ Months Ago

I suggest you change your hosting provider to Marblehost.com. They offer excellent hosting plans and you will get free domain for life. Support team is always willing to help you. So it depends on you to choose good hosting company and not to have any problems with your host.
  • Staed
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

If the server is down i should immediately change webbhost, but that they are not answering the telephone at the weekend is not a major thing
  • tan_go
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

It's better to use the other hosting company if yours behave like that.
Think cheap hosting with resourceful plans will meet your needs.
I mean AYKsolutions dot com cost not much but helpful in running business successfully.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts