test upload

• dsantamassino12
  • Loser
  • Loser
  • dsantamassino12
  • Loc: Dallas, PA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm not going to upload to this site. Can someone give me a quick and really fast test upload with Apache? I did a test with PHP and yes it was successful. In some how. I change localhost in the way it should be when someone uploads. Take a look at it. http://localhost/. I really want to test out Apache by uploading. That's good that i found instruction that helped me. I will even give you guys the link that helped me.

http://www.net-language.com/workshops/D ... 21&step=10

There it is.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• UNFLUX
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: twitter.com/unflux

Post 3+ Months Ago

all I want to do, is understand this post...
  • dsantamassino12
  • Loser
  • Loser
  • dsantamassino12

Post 3+ Months Ago

Why? for what?? Did you get my PM?? that's all i got to say. Until you want to help me.
  • dsantamassino12
  • Loser
  • Loser
  • dsantamassino12

Post 3+ Months Ago

This post is about... Can someone give me a upload or hotlink test to do with Apache? besides doing it on this post. Bigwebmaster said i can't do it on this post because i have a dial up and everything will go really slow. As far as i know... Apache should work. I don't know will it work for uploads and hotlink.
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you are trying to serve a image from your own computer, I am not sure why you would have to upload anything, your image is already on your server.

"Uploading" means to take a file from your comptuer and basically send it to a server so its stored on the server. Since your computer is the server, there is no reason you need to upload anything. You would just need to type in a url to your server where the image is located and then you will be able to hotlink. Again do not hotlink your stuff from this forum, as I do not want your laggy connection combined with posts here.
  • dsantamassino12
  • Loser
  • Loser
  • dsantamassino12

Post 3+ Months Ago

I don't understand how to hotlink. I already have http://localhost/ up now. I don't know where would you want me to type in the url at. If you guys want to. You can see a pic of me. I put it on the server without "hotlinking". I don't know how to hotlink. Can someone give me some help??
  • Jimmie
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Ft Worth TX

Post 3+ Months Ago

Guys.... I know this board is for help, but your all fighting a losing battle with this guy..... I have gotten such tired head from reading every post he makes.
  • UNFLUX
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: twitter.com/unflux

Post 3+ Months Ago

me too. :roll:

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts