The Best Hosting Companies

• Ryan Smith
  • Ryan Smith

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey everyone. I'm new to this forum, so I thought I would get some information from everyone who frequents this site. I'm looking for some of the best hosting companies that deal specifically in certain areas. I would like to know what everyone thinks is the best companies, with decent affiliate programs, that specialize in ColdFusion, Script-Installer, Adult, and Co-Location hosting. Thanks. :D
  • CartikaHosting
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • CartikaHosting
  • Loc: Wishing I was in Kicking Horse

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi Ryan,

Tough question :)

for Adult hosting, you may want to look at uncensored hosting (visits these boards frequently)

Re Fantastico - lets not be biased towards a single control panel - every control panel has some sort of script autoloader - and only mentioning Fantastico looks like you have only considered crap panel (ummm, I mean cpanel) :)

(aside - people should NEVER use these script autoloaders - but, thats just me I guess :) )
  • Ryan Smith
  • Ryan Smith

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for your quick response. Do you have any suggestions for ColdFusion and Co-Location hosts as well?
  • TomK
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Ontario, Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

Are you looking for the best affiliate programs or the best hosts?
  • Uncensored-Hosting
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Los Angeles

Post 3+ Months Ago

LOL Do the best hosts even need affiliate programs? Thanks Cartika for the honorable mention.
  • Ryan Smith
  • Ryan Smith

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm looking for both. The best hosts AND the best affiliate programs for each category (Script-Installer, ColdFusion, Adult, and Co-Location). :)
  • CartikaHosting
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • CartikaHosting

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ryan Smith wrote:
I'm looking for both. The best hosts AND the best affiliate programs for each category (Fantastico, ColdFusion, Adult, and Co-Location). :)

grrrr :D

Change that Fantastico to script installer....

Re Co-Location - colo4dallas.com - simply the best we have found - and we've tried at least 8 locations over the years.

EDIT - Mod Edited my own post, as it could be construed as self promotion
  • Ryan Smith
  • Ryan Smith

Post 3+ Months Ago

Okay, Okay...I changed it to script-installer :) . By the "best", I mean the best companies to work with overall, and have a good reputation in the industry for their service.
  • CartikaHosting
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • CartikaHosting

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
Okay, Okay...I changed it to script-installer

LOL - Thanks !! :D

Quote:
By the "best", I mean the best companies to work with overall, and have a good reputation in the industry for their service.

Well, I would take several company names that you come up with hear - then go over to webhostingtalk.com and do a search on them. You will also find ALOT of hosting companies over there - so, a little research there will definately give you some valuable insite into this industry :)
  • Ryan Smith
  • Ryan Smith

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks! You've been extremely helpful with my questions, and I appreciate the time you've taken to provide me with some great info. Does anyone else have any suggestions? :P
  • TomK
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Ontario, Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

Uncensored-Hosting wrote:
LOL Do the best hosts even need affiliate programs?

Can't hurt them to have thousands of affiliate marketers pushing their products. It's the same as hiring a couple sales representatives except you reach a larger audience with an affialiate program.
  • Ryan Smith
  • Ryan Smith

Post 3+ Months Ago

Amen TomK, my feelings exactly. So, to get back to my request.does anyone have any more suggestions?
  • surgematrix
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ryan,
It might be impossible to get a single company that specializes in all that you requested. You might want to limit it to the features most important to the site you want to host.

Good Luck!
  • Ryan Smith
  • Ryan Smith

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sorry, I may have been a little unclear. I'm not looking for a company that has ColdFusion AND Script-Installer AND Adult AND Co-Location, but separate companies that specialize in each category. Thanks again for your input :D
  • benoitb
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Washington, DC

Post 3+ Months Ago

Is price point a deciding factor?
  • Ryan Smith
  • Ryan Smith

Post 3+ Months Ago

No. Any price range is acceptable. From the cheapest plans to the most expensive.
  • incredible1
  • incredible1

Post 3+ Months Ago

Here is a good list for your adult needs

http://xbiz.com/search_resultsfull.php? ... ng=hosting
  • frank_tudor
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Plattsmouth, NE

Post 3+ Months Ago

I use anumina.com for my coldfusion hosting..The are very reasonable and responsive too.

Frank

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 18 posts