The Best Professional Webhost Service...

• Fitness4Living
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Belfast, Ireland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi there, before launching my website I looked around for a decent webhost with a cheap monthly rate and loads of useful features. I found IX Webhosting and have been with them for a few months now. They have many different packages, all with different prices and services. I used the cheapest one at $4.95/month. It has 500MB space, 5GB/mo bandwidth, a great stats panel, very good tech support, free domain or transferrable doamin. It achieved the Top 10 Web Hosting Gold Award™ 2004. The link to it is http://www.IXwebhosting.com.
I just wanted to know what webhosts you use and how good they are compared to others. Thanks :lol:

//mod edit - please do not post your referral code in url's.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Uncensored-Hosting
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Los Angeles

Post 3+ Months Ago

Best implies you tried the rest. We know that is untrue so lets' not go there. Furthermore I am sure that 9 out of 10 people here happy with their current host think they are the best. This suggests they are the best for their needs.

Last but not least seeing as your affiliate code is an integral part of your unsolicited review it becomes apparent that this is nothing more than thinly veiled SPAM. However since you are wondering we use our own.
:grab:
  • Fitness4Living
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Belfast, Ireland

Post 3+ Months Ago

actually i have created various websites with a number of webhosts and found this one to be quite good compared to the rest and wanted to share this knowledge but everyone is entitled to their own opinion...
  • UNFLUX
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: twitter.com/unflux

Post 3+ Months Ago

spamming gets lamer and lamer as it goes i swear...

:roll:

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts