The Hosting Deal(Need a Host)

• Azoundria
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am wondering if any host providers would go for this deal:

I want to start IsMyWebsite, which is like Geocities, BraveHost, Tripod, or Freewebs and allows users to register their own website. Unlike other free hosts, I would support PHP and allow some degree of control over ad placement. Here's an outline of the deal:

-Free Hosting with Unlimited Subdomains and PHP Support
-Profits from Advertising Split 50/50
-Webmasters who are Interested in Upgrading to a DotCom without any Advertising would be Encouraged to Register with your Host

New Webmasters to IsMyWebsite would recieve the following benefits:

-somename.ismywebsite.com
-1 MB Storage
-Plenty of bandwidth
-Custom Templates Available*
-PHP Support
-Code Snippets Available*
-Advertising Design Control
-Link Exchange + Directory Program*
-Site Improvement Tips*
-Complete Support
-Forum for Discussion*

*Ideas for Later

The idea is that webmasters will be able to produce websites that look as though they were professional sites, without the popups or preset advertising of other free hosts. Webmasters can actually incorporate the ads into their design instead of having them ugly repulsive areas where few would set eyes let alone click.

I realize that there will be some who decide to abuse this newfound power, however the idea is your ads are supporting IsMyWebsite and keeping it alive. Anyone who does attempt to completely remove advertising will be banned, and we could get some system where IsMyWebsite users could report offenders. I think the advantages in both number of websites registered because of the new freedom and better ad placement by the new freedom would far outweigh the negatives lost from a few abuses.

Any thought or interest in my idea/deal?
  • Evenhost
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would be interested, I could offer you as much space and bandwith as you need. It sounds like a good idea if you are willing to promote it properly
  • Daemonguy
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Somewhere outside the box in Sarasota, FL.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Offers in PM only. All others will be deleted.
  • Millsons Leather
  • Student
  • Student
  • Millsons Leather
  • Loc: Uganda

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would like to recommend this following site for any type of hosting need for all types services needed for reseller, developer etc. I think all your problems (budget and requirements) can be solved just visit this site once :-

http://www.gethosting.in/hostingplan.htm

I am sure it will prove helpful for you.

Thanks
Puneet
  • Millsons Leather
  • Student
  • Student
  • Millsons Leather
  • Loc: Uganda

Post 3+ Months Ago

These are some of the services which http://www.gethosting.in/ ensures for best hosting :-

We offer 24/7/365 phone support, 99.9% uptime, and have a 30 day money back guarantee. Your site will be on a top of the
line Dual Xeon server that provides INSTANT backups of your site. Our control panel is one of the best in the industry,
and has over 39 scripts that can be installed with a click of the mouse.

Puneet
  • hostingking
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'd be happy to help with the hosting.

I can offer you all the space you could want for free and then splt the advertisement 50/50

Let me know
  • joker8
  • Born
  • Born
  • joker8

Post 3+ Months Ago

Servage has a very useful control panel, with online filemanager, FTP, MySQL administration etc...
Easy to use, and it has free Statistic Overview about Displayed Pages, Referring Pages, Visitors Country, Search Engines, domain's traffic uniques, pageviews, hits numbers etc...
And I really like its support, they answer me always in 10 minutes!
I tested since few months, and i think it is one of the best hosting company!
Check my sig and begin your business...

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts