Vividhosting.com anyone ?

• ritwik
  • Born
  • Born
  • ritwik
  • Loc: new delhi

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey I am thinking of purchasing the "advanced plan" from http://www.vividhosting.com

What is their reputation in the business? Has anybody here tried them and if so, how was their uptime, reliability and support ?

Thanks in advance.

Ritwik
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Never heard of them, but they haven't even been around for a year yet. Might want to check into a host that has a longer history of hosting. In fact they appear to be nothing more than a reseller for wildwestdomains.com. If you look at vivid's main page it looks like little less than a customized version of the website skin offered by wildwestdomains.
Example

Then you look at the fact that wildwestdomains is a sister company to godaddy.com

My suggestion if you like the packages would be go to the source instead of the reseller. i.e. godaddy.com
  • ritwik
  • Born
  • Born
  • ritwik
  • Loc: new delhi

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks a lot for the quick response. What is your opinion on cirtexhosting.com ?
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Never heard of them either, however in this case they have been hosting since 2003, and their parent company cirtex has been online since 2001. Not to mention the company is located on 30th st in New York City. It isn't very cheap to run a business out of an office in downtown New York.

Hence I suspect that would be a more stable and reliable choice.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts