Want a free noads webhosting + good cheap payment service

• tiramisu26
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • tiramisu26

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi. I want to make money and I thought to start a ecommerce business. I live in Eastern Europe and I don't have a lot of money. So I ask you to share some of your experiences with me regarding:

1. Free good webhosting with no ads
2. Large coverage, very low fees, no setup fee :D , no monthly fee :D if it exists

Please the payment processor must deliver the money very quick because as I already told you, I don't have money in the bank.

Thank you
  • anton
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • anton
  • Loc: Romania

Post 3+ Months Ago

webhost4life.com is supposed to be good, give it a try. About your e-commerce question, what I can tell you is that since you live in Eastern Europe your choice of merchant account providers you can use is limited since not many of them have coverage over here (yes I am from Eastern Europe as well). One good choice in my personal opinion is ikobo. I have done some research in this direction and they are a promising young company. They have good coverage and they advertise low fees compared to those of their competition, and no setup fee as well (just what you ordered Sir :D ). So you don’t have to pay that much after all. I guess they have to if they want to make a name for themselves. This is their biggest problem I think, it’s sort of a paradox actually; because people haven’t heard of them and thus they don’t trust them, but since they don’t have an established enough name, people are reluctant to sign-up and increase their popularity. Anyway, after doing some reading I think they are legit, and worth a shot. I could tell you more technical stuff if you’re interested, or you can find some of it out at their website, http://www.ikobo.com.
Oh, and about delivering the money quickly; ikobo sends you a visa card to use when you want to withdraw the money from your account, and the transfer into the account itself takes place in a matter of seconds. Saw that with my own eyes, so I’m not BS-ing you! :lol:
  • tiramisu26
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • tiramisu26

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have heard good things about ikobo.com payment service, but I need more details. What are the main differences between ikobo.com and paupal, like coverage , fees ? I am thinking of signing up with ikobo.com and I need more details from your experience with them so I should know what to say when I talk with them on their LiveChat customer support. Thank you
  • anton
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • anton

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think the main difference between ikobo and paypal would be their coverage, ikobo's being far better than paypal. There is also the customer support part of the problem, in paypal's case it can really become problematic sometime. As you said, ikobo has the live chat section on their website which can be of real help sometimes. Helped me a couple of times!
Their fees are as follows: for merchant account 1.99-2.99%+30cents per transaction, no setup fee, no inter-country fee and no multi currency fee. For person to person money transfer the fee is 4% of the amount sent, with a minimum of 2$. For example if you send 200$ you will pay an 8$ fee.
Oh, and these fees are lower than those of paypal, so I guess you can count that as a difference. :D
  • tiramisu26
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • tiramisu26

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ok. I think this is a good solution. I will sign-up with iKobo.com . I will post here my experience with them, good or bad so that others should know about ikobo. Thank you. You have been very kind.
  • anton
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • anton

Post 3+ Months Ago

You are welcome; please let us know how it went. I want to know if my experience was a lucky one, or if things are really going well for everyone who is using them. Don't forget about us! :)
  • tiramisu26
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • tiramisu26

Post 3+ Months Ago

Things are going well with ikobo. I already received my iKard. As soon as someone makes a payment I am notified. After that I went to my nearby ATM machine and withdrawed my money. This is really cool. And also the coverage is how they advertised on their ikobo.com page. I heard that new features will be added shortly. I will keep you posted.
  • jnacool
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

If your looking for cheap hosting feel free to PM me and I could maybe arranage sumthing for you, im not allolwed to plug my site too much lol so I wont pass on a URL lol, I use paypal a lot and really like the service it's quick secure and reliable. I havent really tried any other banking services though so if you do decide to splash out on one please let me know how it goes. Also one last question what is it your looking to sell if you don't mind me asking?
  • anton
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • anton

Post 3+ Months Ago

I believe tiramisu26 was asking for a service with large coverage. Maybe paypal is secure and reliable, but their coverage is nowhere near large. It's quite limited actually. I don't think it's a good solution in his case.
  • tiramisu26
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • tiramisu26

Post 3+ Months Ago

jnacool wrote:
If your looking for cheap hosting feel free to PM me and I could maybe arranage sumthing for you, im not allolwed to plug my site too much lol so I wont pass on a URL lol, I use paypal a lot and really like the service it's quick secure and reliable. I havent really tried any other banking services though so if you do decide to splash out on one please let me know how it goes. Also one last question what is it your looking to sell if you don't mind me asking?

You might be using paypal because you are in the 5 country list supported by paypal. But what do you when your business needs a large country coverage and also you are from eastern europe ? I will stay with ikobo because from the services I found on the net this is well suited to me. I am not going to repeat what Anton said but I recommend it to people from Eastern Europe and if it is good for me , I think is also good for the other 169 countries that are in the coverage list of ikobo.
  • anton
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • anton

Post 3+ Months Ago

I agree with tiramisu26 about expanding your business. But of course, this is a decision every single merchant has to make. If you are sure you'll make enough sales in a small country coverage, than you can go with paypal for example, but if you're going to take your business worldwide than paypal is definitely not a good choice.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 11 posts