Web Hosting Article

• nxb22833
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • nxb22833

Post 3+ Months Ago

Anybody knows where I can get/obtain good hosting (like selecting a hosting/Linux Hosting/What is shared hosting/etc) to place in one of my sites.

Cordially,

Nelson
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• UNFLUX
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: twitter.com/unflux

Post 3+ Months Ago

I've looked around quite a bit, and the best thing you can do is simply purchase a bundle of articles for a relatively cheap price. Most of the sites that have articles already either wrote them themselves or are licensed and won't give the authority to use. I was surprised to see that articles are hard to come by, maybe you'll have better luck.
  • harryhood
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • harryhood

Post 3+ Months Ago

You can check out webhostgear . com. They some free articles available via rss feed.
  • OSGEN
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • OSGEN

Post 3+ Months Ago

UNFLUX wrote:
I've looked around quite a bit, and the best thing you can do is simply purchase a bundle of articles for a relatively cheap price. Most of the sites that have articles already either wrote them themselves or are licensed and won't give the authority to use. I was surprised to see that articles are hard to come by, maybe you'll have better luck.

do you know of any sites that sell such articles? I think RSS defeats the intention of actually having the article on your site.
  • webinv
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • webinv

Post 3+ Months Ago

search for +hosting +reprint +articles on google or other
  • fawh
  • Student
  • Student
  • fawh

Post 3+ Months Ago

nxb22833 wrote:
Anybody knows where I can get/obtain good hosting (like selecting a hosting/Linux Hosting/What is shared hosting/etc) to place in one of my sites.

Cordially,

Nelson

There are a few articles on my site that I wrote. You can use them if you keep the link in the signature intact.
  • BSindia
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • BSindia
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Search as "hosting glossary" in Google, you will get lot of good articles from directories, among those filter them according to your need and paste it on your site.
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

BSindia wrote:
Search as "hosting glossary" in Google, you will get lot of good articles from directories, among those filter them according to your need and paste it on your site.

:!: Before you take BSindia's advice to go stealing other website's property - I would first ask the owner of the website if you can take their hosting articals... after all ... stealing is not cool 8)
  • BSindia
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • BSindia
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Oh sorry, I forget to mention "to ask the permission for that" I never mean to steal that!
  • priyanka-m6.net
  • Student
  • Student
  • priyanka-m6.net
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

nxb22833 wrote:

Cordially,

Nelson

Hi Nelson,
Have a look at our article site at http://www.m6.net/articles. You will find lots of information there. If you want to use any of them you are most welcome, only thing is that you have to give the site name as the reference.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 10 posts