Web hosting provider?

• demonmaestro
  • Gold Member
  • Gold Member
  • Loc: Conroe, Texas

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am wanting to change web hosts. I am not happy with my current host.... hostultra...... They "You own the domain" but its registered under theres and you cannot move it. my domain name is going to expire here soon and i want to reregisture it somewhere else where i own the darn thing. I am looking for Good network/servers. i am wanting cpanel,php,mysql and ability for SSL. i need the ability for secure website https://.... and also the goody stuff like email,ftp,Fantastico. you know all the goody stuff. I am paying about 50 buck for 800mb space and 20gb of bandwidth. and i pay about 10bucks for my domain a year. I am willing to pay 100 for a year maybe more depending on what i get.
I want to know who should i go with. Who is good.

Thanks in advanced.
Sorry for any spelling problems.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• SpooF
  • ٩๏̯͡๏۶
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: Richland, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I use to host my domains through Register Fly before they got shut down. After that all domains were moved to GoDaddy, and I have had no problem since. The domain is yours, its registered under your name and not some hosting company. The control panel is gives you all the control over your domain that you need. For hosting you might contact BigWebMaster here on the forums and he can give you some information on the hosting that Ozzu offers.
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks SpooF, he actually did just contact me about half an hour ago. I responded to him via PM.

I agree with the fact on managing your own domains with GoDaddy. That gives you complete control of your domain and that way if whatever webhost you do decide to go with doesn't live up to your expectations, you can easily find a new webhost and move again.
  • casius
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

We manage all domain through Enom.
  • ibragimm
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

For the domain name registrar I can recommend you using godaddy and for the web hosting account I recommend happy-hosting. I'm sure they will be able to make you happy.
  • Bardos
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Bardos

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am constantly changing hosting providers or other fees or anything else not happy ...
  • Unnamed

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have been used cirtexhosting for more then 2 months. Happy so far. Perhaps you want to give them a try one day..

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts