Webhost Needed

• ka05
  • ka05

Post 3+ Months Ago

Can anybody help me out.
I did a redesign on the website http://psphacking101.com/ and had it hosted on my host's "Unlimited" account.

Well, it began generating about 1GB of traffic per Day (and kept growing), so my host shut it down.

The owners of the site reverted back to their old hosting, and are struggling to keep their video downloads online.

Is there someone out here who would like to make an advertising deal of some sort, or affiliation in exchange of higher-capacity hosting, I would DEEPLY appreciate it.

Thankyou so much!
  • Nem
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Nem
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

You hosted on a companies 'Unlimited' account. Yet they still shut it down because of high bandwidth? Now that is odd.

Also your website is about hacking the PSP, i doubt you will find any web hosts who come on this website to host for you.

Also 1GB traffic is 28GB a month which you shouldn't find a problem to get hosting.

Quote:
Is there someone out here who would like to make an advertising deal of some sort, or affiliation in exchange of higher-capacity hosting, I would DEEPLY appreciate it.

Why not just purchase a hosting account and then put google ads. 1GB bandwidth a day seems like your getting alot of visitors. Google ads should pay it off.
  • jmweb
  • Student
  • Student
  • jmweb
  • Loc: 127.0.0.1

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nem wrote:
You hosted on a companies 'Unlimited' account. Yet they still shut it down because of high bandwidth? Now that is odd.

No, actually its not. This same event happens every day. This just makes it even more obvious that there is no such thing as "unlimited bandwidth".
  • Daemonguy
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Somewhere outside the box in Sarasota, FL.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Note to all hosting parties:

When responding to a plea for hosting assistance, please do so in PM, vs. the open forum.

Thank you.
  • dymondgurl
  • Born
  • Born
  • dymondgurl

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have a family and friends message board and i am looking for help. I need ftp access, php, mysql quota. Also free unlimited bandwidth.
  • TomK
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Ontario, Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

There's no such thing as unlimited bandwidth. Also, why would you need loads on bandwidth for a family and friends message board? Wouldn't that be a small website with very little traffic?
  • aceindigo
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Delhi

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

Can any one help us in choosing a dedicated server for lot's of mobile contents. As we like to buy best in the industary....

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts