Website with form to be sent to me via Email?

• RSMEDUDE
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ok here is the deal.

I have a website that has a form on it. I want this form sent to my email address. I want it to be done the following way because I use ASPMail.

Website form -> IIS Mail server -> Mailenabel server -> Gmail account

The IIS and Mail enable server are running on the same machine. So I was thinking I could simple change the outbound/Inbound ports on the IIS mail server. I think this will still allow the message to get sent threw to the Mail Enable server. Am I correct in this assumption?

If that all works correctly then all I have to do is setup 1 account in mail enable to send out an automatic response to the sender that they will get an email back with in 24 Hours.

I have two dilemmas

First if I change the ports on the IIS server will it still send to the Mail enable server on the same machine?

Second is that I have been black listed by accident in the past and I would like to correct that problem so that all my email traffic will work.

Can someone help me out in getting this all setup correctly? I would greatly appreciate it since I want to have everything setup correctly before I release the site threw my firewall to the public.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 1 post