What will be better affiliate program or reselling?

• Samuraii
  • Student
  • Student
  • Samuraii

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am thinking of being an affiliate or reseller at MMhosting.com. I know that it offers attractive affiliate program. But what is better affiliate or reselling?
  • 07x
  • 07x

Post 3+ Months Ago

It really depends on how much work you want to put into it. Reselling requires you to offer billing, support, etc - and is generally more expensive. When you are an affiliate, all you do is marketing. But, you get paid only once. So, you have to weigh these pros and cons. Good luck! :)
  • Ofario
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Ofario

Post 3+ Months Ago

You may do both! Affiliate is risk- and investment-free, reseller needs more, but gives more as well!
  • Pof
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Pof

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would like to express my point that MMhosting.com is secure and trustworthy company. I think that reselling will be the best option to earn more money and experience.
  • tan_go
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hqhost.net offers nice affiliate program - they pay a commission of 5%-20% for each referred customer that buys their services.
  • boilingpoint
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

These are two completel;y different things. Reselling is more complicated to manage and it requires investment, while affiliate is risk-free and requires no money investment.

Good reseller and affiliate programs, connected between each other, are provided byu exmasters.com. They have a plus of any content is allowed to host with them. Prices and affiliate payments are attractive. Look up, maybe it is enough to ask?
  • asson
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • asson

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like to recommend you to join affiliate program and company offer of your company with A2hosting.com. You will be supplied with a range of banners and textual links that you place within your site. You can get more information on their site.
  • joice
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • joice

Post 3+ Months Ago

It is like asking, what is better beer or whisky. Different effect, different ways of income...
  • Robin007
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well, if you are experienced enough in online business you may start with reselling, but if not, you will definitely fail. For this reason, you may join affiliate program - you risk nothing. As for the company, I think you would make the right decision to choose MMhosting.com because I like their prices, support is responsive and hosting services are qualitative.
  • interactiveonline
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Tampa, FL

Post 3+ Months Ago

Being an affiliate is less risky and you won't have to handle billing and support for the customers you refer. Being a reseller would require much more work to even attract customers. The hosting industry is one of the most competitive right now. We have an affiliate program that pays $90 per sign-up at http://interactiveonline.com/affiliates
  • Ofario
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Ofario

Post 3+ Months Ago

Affiliate reseling, provided by exmasters.com is really good option for you. This program stand somewhere in the middle between usual reselling and affiliate program.

Also non-standart reselling is good from ServerPoint.com - this is also reliable company so I suppose there is a sence in looking it up...

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 11 posts