What do you recomend?

• samr_vene
  • Born
  • Born
  • samr_vene

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello, im reasearching for a good hosting company. I am wondering what you recomend and what have you experienced. Mostly looking for good service for the price.

Thanks.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• TomK
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Ontario, Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

Be more specific. Exactly what are your needs.
  • samr_vene
  • Born
  • Born
  • samr_vene

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well my main needs is around a 10$ or less budget, good amount of disk space and bandwitch, php, mysql, cpanel fantastico, etc. Also be able to host more than one domain, and host subdomains. Also that wouldnt mind reselling for a couple of people. Another thing would be being able to cancel any time i want. And good technical and custemer support. (Just would be more convieneit for me) The Best one if found was optikhosting.

Anyway if you need more info just let me know.

Im just looking around for recomendantions and testimonials. Done want to rush into a bad hosting and be stuck with a contract.

Thanks.
  • john551
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • john551

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think host #6 is the best host for your requirement at http://www.web-hosting-world.com/top-10-web-hosts.php.
  • blink182av
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • blink182av
  • Loc: New York

Post 3+ Months Ago

Comcage
  • TomK
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Ontario, Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

john551 wrote:
I think host #6 is the best host for your requirement at http://www.web-hosting-world.com/top-10-web-hosts.php.

No offence, but do you not think it's a conflict of interest that you are suggesting a host that you would gain financially from if this user were to sign up under them? Have you actually ever used this host?
  • JodoHost
  • Born
  • Born

Post 3+ Months Ago

samr_vene wrote:
Well my main needs is around a 10$ or less budget, good amount of disk space and bandwitch, php, mysql, cpanel fantastico, etc. Also be able to host more than one domain, and host subdomains. Also that wouldnt mind reselling for a couple of people. Another thing would be being able to cancel any time i want. And good technical and custemer support. (Just would be more convieneit for me) The Best one if found was optikhosting.

Anyway if you need more info just let me know.

Im just looking around for recomendantions and testimonials. Done want to rush into a bad hosting and be stuck with a contract.

Thanks.

Most of the good host offer "Trial Period" or "Money Back Guarantee". So I suggest you to try the host first then make your decision accordingly.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts