Which web host?

• priyanka-m6.net
  • Student
  • Student
  • priyanka-m6.net
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi guys,
Just wondering, that when it comes to choosing web host,do you have any requirement like this also that you want to go for US/UK or any particular country based web host only? If yes, why?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Can I ask a question here? Why are you asking this question? I've reviewed a couple of your posts based off of something I read within the last half hour and took the moment to review your website link in your signature and reviewed your hosting site linked there.

That page is pretty much written in HTML 3.2 code and if you haven't noticed, doesn't stand a chance against many free sites that at least took the time to make their site look good.

If you'll excuse my way of saying it, your webhosting pages look like crap, and if you are having problems with people buying hosting services off of you, then that is probably your root cause.

I would never buy a hosting plan from you after viewing your page, simply because of that.

After a review of quite a few of your posts, I'm not quite certain what your intent here is. Can you explain it?
  • Daemonguy
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Somewhere outside the box in Sarasota, FL.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Not to mention, I tried to go to the site and it seems to be down. THAT is never a good selling point.
  • priyanka-m6.net
  • Student
  • Student
  • priyanka-m6.net
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi ATNO
I really don't understand what made you criticise my post, site :( . Well my posts never offended anyone. I have just asked a simple question, point behind was that at times people have this requirement that they want to go for US/UK based web host only. I simply asked the reason behind that. What was wrong in that? And everyday people are buying hosting services from us because of the trust which they have in us.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

You have my apologies.
  • UNFLUX
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: twitter.com/unflux

Post 3+ Months Ago

I don't think atno is very far off actually. I remember I questioned your existence here when you first appeared becuase you were posting articles and "helpful" info that was obviously meant to drive people to your site. You actually stopped doing that since then...maybe what you're doing is honest on the very shell of it, but overall I think atno has your motives on the head.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts