WTF?100webspace.com

• spintwo
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • spintwo

Post 3+ Months Ago

Is 100webspace.com reputable? When I try to sign up, it asks me for address, email-address, blah blah blah, some sensitive information, plus you can't just point a domain to their nameservers, you have to transfer them?! And for a free account, why does the site make you input credit card information!

Ther'es two others that I would like to question: spiralpages.com and http://dhost.info/
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• UNFLUX
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: twitter.com/unflux

Post 3+ Months Ago

if you have that many questions regarding their practices and policies, then why bother asking? I simply would move on and find a more reputable host to deal with.
  • thecodman
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: CT, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you're questioning a host before you signup they are probably not the host for you. Find one that you are 100% comfortable with - there are plenty of hosts out there.
  • helphousehosting
  • Born
  • Born
  • helphousehosting
  • Loc: Adams Tennessee

Post 3+ Months Ago

I used them years ago before I started my hosting company. Their downtime was AWEFULL, and they have a file size limit on uploads, I cant remember what the limite was, but it was a rediculous amount, like 100kb or some crazy ammount. I suggested you not even bother with them!
  • Taylor Hewitt
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm with them right now. They have no ads 100mb of space 1gb of bandwidth great customer support once replied in 3 minutes!

The file size limit is 500kb. It sucks. My only problem. And no sendmail either. u get ftp access u know
  • javascriptman221
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: New Jersey

Post 3+ Months Ago

Actaully..they do have ads now.. :( .. I was using them...untill they changed all the crap...

now..

I'm using the best host..

I get unlimited everything, file size, files, bandwidth, ftp accounts, emails, databases, etc. etc. .. ALL FOR FREE :D .. oh yea..and no ads ;)
  • darkermoon
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Riverdale, MD

Post 3+ Months Ago

javascriptman221 wrote:
Actaully..they do have ads now.. :( .. I was using them...untill they changed all the crap...

now..

I'm using the best host..

I get unlimited everything, file size, files, bandwidth, ftp accounts, emails, databases, etc. etc. .. ALL FOR FREE :D .. oh yea..and no ads ;)

no such thing as unlimited everything.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think this thread is finished....next.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts