www.newista.com WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON Dolay?

• mayk
  • Born
  • Born
  • mayk

Post 3+ Months Ago

Anyone know what is going on with Newista.com? They lost all of my data back in October 2005, and now for over 24 hours, their home page is down, I can not access my website or email, and am losing $$$$$$ a day!

This is criminal! :twisted:

Ken May
mayk@sigecom.net
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

Unfortunately sometimes servers go down. Looks like their website is back up again now.

As for your data it is really down to you to keep regular backups of your hosting space if you do not want to risk losing your data.
  • rDolay
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • rDolay

Post 3+ Months Ago

mayk wrote:
Anyone know what is going on with Newista.com? They lost all of my data back in October 2005, and now for over 24 hours, their home page is down, I can not access my website or email, and am losing $$$$$$ a day!

This is criminal! :twisted:

Ken May
mayk@sigecom.net

Your site accounts looks like restored too
http://www.dnsreport.com/tools/dnsrepor ... natics.com

. One of our supporter mistakenly enter a shell command at this server which was also hosting our client admin and help desk long story short The waiter dropped the tray and we deal
with it. We have reinstalled and restored everything from backups and completed 20 hours ago.

Please refer to the http://www.ozzu.com/hosting-forum/newista-major-problems-t58870.html I posted an explanation that you must be already awared as customer

Thank You
  • ellimonset
  • Born
  • Born
  • ellimonset

Post 3+ Months Ago

stevemitch2 said:

"We have been with NEWISTA only a few months and Monday evening they suffered a total loss of service and we lost all 4 websites, all e-mail and have not had any news or communication from the company. "

I say - stevemitch2- that this is normal with Newista. On last Oct many websites lose their data. If u can save your live, run far away.

I did it!...
  • rDolay
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • rDolay

Post 3+ Months Ago

ellimonset wrote:
stevemitch2 said:

"We have been with NEWISTA only a few months and Monday evening they suffered a total loss of service and we lost all 4 websites, all e-mail and have not had any news or communication from the company. "

I say - stevemitch2- that this is normal with Newista. On last Oct many websites lose their data. If u can save your live, run far away.

I did it!...

Will you please stop to register accounts at big forums to manipulate the newista complaint forums which are also opened by the users whom just registered accounts at those forums to kill Newista reputation deliberately.

Forexample..
http://www.ozzu.com/hosting-forum/www-newista-com-what-the-heck-going-dolay-t58804.html
http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?t=344802
http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?t=347681

No name, No information, nothing absolutely to identify your identity. Just a registered accounts to manipulate newista threads.

Every hosting service may have problems, especially the hosts serving, served thousands of customers should have more dissatisified customers and as you can give a right a few hosting customers needs are endless but servers can not fly... though I doubt who you are but even if you were a customer, Are you taking a revenge of something that Newista deliberately caused? If you were not happy with the hosting services of Newista , mention this but when you start to use the public forums just to damage a hosting reputation by this way, can not be ethical and you may find your self very responsible when it is being done like you are doing.

What may happen at Newista [at any hosting service] that you need to act like that?
- Have you lost your data due to a server crash?
So why dont you have the backups if your data was valuable for you?
- Have you lived a downtime ?
So have you asked for the SLA and the Service has not applied for the SLA?
- Were you not happy with the level of the services?
So why do not you just switch your host to one of other 30.000 hosting services on the internet, Have Newista forcefully make you hosted and tortured you?
- Were there anything that Newista disobeyed which was mentioned at the TOS [no hidden fees , no contracts very filexable with money back and SLA guarantees] ?

I am sorry but if you have not got any answers to those above questions I would like to personally say "get a job for yourself" or "let me know if this is already your job"
  • mayk
  • Born
  • Born
  • mayk

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am soooooooo much happier now that my website(s) are no longer hosted by Newista!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts