Yahoo hosting service?

• User #2
  • Student
  • Student
  • User #2

Post 3+ Months Ago

Can yahoo small business hosting service handle custom program such as "members login" "Pay bill online"

I would not use Yahoo for professional business webiste, but I couldn't explain WHY in professional sentences.

Can somebody explain to me why yahoo is not a good candicate for a mid-large size complexed websites?

Thank you.
  • VictorN
  • VictorN
  • Loc: Romania

Post 3+ Months Ago

User #2 wrote:
Can yahoo small business hosting service handle custom program such as "members login" "Pay bill online"

I would not use Yahoo for professional business webiste, but I couldn't explain WHY in professional sentences.

Can somebody explain to me why yahoo is not a good candicate for a mid-large size complexed websites?

Thank you.

What do you mean by members login and Pay bill online?!
You mean pay hosting online with credit card or what exactly?!
Yahoo is a big business to see if it is good or not for mid-large companies websites you should check there technical support if it is good enough and read the contract more than once to see what is guaranteed and what is not.
That is all.
  • benoitb
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Washington, DC

Post 3+ Months Ago

You mean e-commerce, I would like to believe so. The issue tends to be the speed in which it is proceessed and the reliability, customer service etc.
  • Epidemik
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Epidemik
  • Loc: Houston, TX

Post 3+ Months Ago

yes this option is available in yahoo! i work for yahoo so i kinda would know
  • VP-Kaumil
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • VP-Kaumil
  • Loc: Toronto

Post 3+ Months Ago

You can do e-commerce with just about any web hosting company that offers the cPanel and Fantastico combination!
  • handaajay15
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • handaajay15
  • Loc: vermont

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yahoo small business has special provisions for Smallbusiness companies. They provide the shopping cart that you can integrate with your PHP/Mysql website.

If you dont want they provide you a website builder that you can use to build your entire website, but its a pain, you will have to build page-by-page.

Website hosted with yahoo small business gets special discounts for search engine market especially their product submit where they charge your by category.

Yahoo small business is one of the leaders when it comes to small business hosting, merchant solutions.

Just do not register your domain with them:) As they are not ICANN iaccredited registerar. Register your domain with ICANN accredited registerar yourself first.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts