JOB OFFER: Artist Needed for Record label to draw characters

• steven.fox442
  • Born
  • Born
  • steven.fox442

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi

I'm looking for an artist to draw some characters for a Poster that we need. It is for a single we are working on and these characters will also be made into a music video. You can get more details and more about me on http://www.foxyfoxrecords.co.uk

If your interested or know someone who might be, please let us know. Ideally we would like this poster free or at little cost * but your name or company name will be on the single cover, any promotional items and the credits for the video. I think you would agree this is great publicity.

Hope to hear from you.

Thanks

Steven Fox
  • Belk Media Group
  • Graphic Monk
  • Professor
  • Loc: In the heart of California, Fresno.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wow, you want someone to take the time to draw characters that will later be used in a music video, possibly becoming popular, and eventually turn into a major merchandizing product; toys, bookbags, stickers, etc., all for free? I'll do it, IF, I get to keep all the rights to the characters and later after my characters start making you famous enough to afford my efforts, I will sell you the rights. Is that fair? Or, we can trade services and you make me a music video that promotes my website and I will draw your characters. Either or will do. Unless, your unwilling to work without financial compensation....
  • steven.fox442
  • Born
  • Born
  • steven.fox442

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi

I will have all rights and copyright of the characters as i have created them. We are just looking for someone to draw a poster of these characters. Your name and website will be pormoted to the highest. On all promotional items, cd cover and credits on the video. If the single gets to this stage i'm willing to share a small percentage of rights so that you will get some money.

Thanks

Steve
  • MusicGuru
  • MusicGuru

Post 3+ Months Ago

so the character for the poster is that the one on your foxyfoxrecords.co site? also did you find anyone to do this , sorry i know its an old post, just checking... by the way, you should get rid of your splash page, its just white with nothing on it, sort of pointless

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts