JOB OFFER: Content Writers Required

• jellybabys
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: here

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi Guys

I'm looking for someone that could do keyword rich articles for my site, this could be up to 10 pages per week and of course not copied from anywhere.

Good English and grammar is a must and also have some knowledge about what you will be writing about, ie parenting, baby items and so in that field.

So my question is what is the going rate for a page and steady work and how soon could you start.

Regards

Dave
  • hhusted
  • hhusted

Post 3+ Months Ago

Dave,

Depending on size of article in words will depend on the rate. I usually charge $30 for a 500 word article. If you are talking about web page copy, I charge $250 per web page. Contact me for rates and more information.

Harry
  • jellybabys
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

web page copy $250 per web page, sorry that did make me laugh, so if i wanted 600 words x 10 pages that's $2500 per week, god im in the wrong business.

You should have a peep here http://www.getafreelancer.com to see how much your competitors are charging.

thanks anyway : )
  • hhusted
  • hhusted

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey, I'm that good of a writer so I deserve to charge that much. I am in demand and constantly busy.
  • jellybabys
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Great, have you got a website or a portfolio i can see ?

Regards
  • hhusted
  • hhusted

Post 3+ Months Ago

http://www.creatingwords.com and http://www.writingtohypnotize.com

I have many samples on my first website. Plus, I have many more samples I have yet to put on my site.

Harry
  • jellybabys
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ok, I've looked at the websites and i will have to pass, 1, because of the cost of each page and.

2, because you are so in demand and constantly busy i would not like to take up much more of you time.

Thank you and good luck.

Dave
  • hhusted
  • hhusted

Post 3+ Months Ago

Very well. That is your choice. You want the best work you have to compromise sometimes to get the best work. You can't be cheap when it comes to getting exposure on the Internet and making a name for yourself.

By the way, I did have room for two more projects after the new year so I could have assigned you to one of those slots. But that is your choice.

Good luck.

Harry
  • freelancewriter
  • Born
  • Born
  • freelancewriter

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello Dave,

I am interested in writing for you. i take $10 per 500 words if that sounds ok i can start working for immediately. PM sent with samples of my work.,
thanks

jellybabys wrote:
Hi Guys

I'm looking for someone that could do keyword rich articles for my site, this could be up to 10 pages per week and of course not copied from anywhere.

Good English and grammar is a must and also have some knowledge about what you will be writing about, ie parenting, baby items and so in that field.

So my question is what is the going rate for a page and steady work and how soon could you start.

Regards

Dave
  • jandmsolution
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • jandmsolution
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey,

We are partnered with a company called Content Research Company. It isn't the same as the writers on top. They conduct research on other content that is on the website. They use content that will help you seoing and drive traffic to your website. They are in the middle of construction of their website. They charge $30 an hour and charge to the amount of time used. Example only 20 mins of research needed equals $7.50. We are using them to build our online library. Just wanted to let you know about it.
  • ablaye
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • ablaye

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

Do you still need someone. If so, please let me know.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 11 posts