JOB OFFER: Content Writers (United States)

• jandmsolution
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • jandmsolution
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Company Name: Content Research Company (CRC)
Email Resume: employment@contentresearchco.com
Number Needed: 5 (No Companies, individuals only)
Salary: $15-30 US Dollars
Start Date: Unknown (Undevelopment)

Location Requirement: United States

Education Requirement: High School Diploma, College Preferred

Hours Requirement: When Needed

Job Requirement: Content Writing is a fierce market and CRC is justing out. Content Writer will need to be able to finish projects on time and with great quality. Content Writers will have to be very competitive and able to further their knowledge through extra education. Content Writers must be creative and produce the best of their abilities quality of work.

Job Description: CRC is just beginning but J & M Solution with the help of 1 Hand Marketing will be producing a Marketing Stragety worth over $100,000 for the first two years. For that reason CRC needs to have the best in Content Writers. Content Writers must have a very creative edge to be able to create very well made content for clients. Your job will include researching content from other websites, creating orginal content, press releases, product reviews, services reviews, and online library construction. You must have great knowledge of the English. Content Writers will be contracted for each project. Clients pay by the hour, so Content Writers must be truthful in their project hours. CRC does have one client at the moment during the process of development for research knowledge. http://www.wisecollection.com is a current client getting an Online Library Constructed.

Misc: Please also include in your resume, samples of writings you have done. I will be answering questions on this post but will not take any resumes from this post. Please send your resume to the above email address.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• gwen
  • gwen

Post 3+ Months Ago

I suppose you don't outsource this job?
  • suicidalsam
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

how do u pay?I would be interested if u support paypal payment.
  • butternyk
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • butternyk

Post 3+ Months Ago

r u still hiring, i am available

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts