JOB OFFER: Different Positions for Forum Promotion Service

• falco85
  • Born
  • Born
  • falco85

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,
I'm hiring for different job positions that are avaiable right now. Please read below if you find something you are interested in; if so, PM me and we will have a talk on messenger. thanks!

The service will be a forum promotion & enhancing. I am going to give the best payouts and commissions on the markets (you can check them!!).

Supervisors
Their role is to supervise the writers’ work and writing weekly brief reports on their activity. They must be responsible in their work and take it seriously. No fixed work hours required, they can manage the work as they want, but they must be conscious that they are supervised and cheating won’t be tolerated. Being present at least one time per day is required. Must provide MSN Messenger constant contact.

Promoters
They promote the service through the Net, earning an excellent share on what they succeed to get. They will be given advices on how to promote their activity; no fixed work hours required, must have MSN Messenger contact. They can work whenever they want, since their earning is based on what they do.

Posters
They will write related topics on the forums they will join with detailed and interesting content. They must provide MSN Messenger constant contact, and need to respect timings if any. They will get a commission for every post made. Their work is supervised by the supervisors that will guarantee the content’s quality and will report cheaters (posting unrelated topics, copying from other forums etc.).
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 1 post