JOB OFFER: Fairly new website in need of serious makeover!

• ltjman22
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • ltjman22

Post 3+ Months Ago

What I am looking at doing is getting a new look and feel to my website. I have already posted the URL in the site review forum, you can view it there. I don't want to overpost the URL. The design will include homepage, forum, and moving some stuff around. I could do this myself, but time will not allow for it. This will be a paid job of course. We can discuss details and $$ involved via PM. I need to get the job lined up now, but you will not be able to work on it until I get home (currently overseas). Thank you in advance for the replies.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• vasam
  • vasam

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

PM sent.
  • sephknows
  • Loc: Somewhat

Post 3+ Months Ago

PM also sent. Eager to hear back.
  • ltjman22
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • ltjman22

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am serious now about redoing the site. The site is at the bottom of the reply. PM me serious offers on a redesign. I would also like the files to go into their respected places in Cpanel. I also have a admin control panel. Hosting is through bloober. I am not looking to break my wallet here, so whatever will get me a good flow of colors and adsense rich. I will email some sites to top bidders on what I would like it to look like. Thanks.

http://www.myfishsite.com
  • Mahipalreddy
  • Born
  • Born
  • Mahipalreddy
  • Loc: INDIA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi, I'm MahipalReddy. I'm a Hyderabad Based Search Engine Optimizer ( SEO Expert Hyderabad ) Provide Complete Web Promotion and Internet Marketing Solution.I have ethical techniques and strategies that can help you gain better rankings and increase raffic to your web site. If you want to know more about search engine optimzation. Just email me for seo service - technofy_mahipal@yahoo.com
  • ltjman22
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • ltjman22

Post 3+ Months Ago

Unfortunantly guys, I have only got two pm replies and no real offers for this. Please I need some help on this. thanks
  • ltjman22
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • ltjman22

Post 3+ Months Ago

job is taken, thanks for the replies.
  • grinch2171
  • Genius
  • Loc: Martinsburg, WV

Post 3+ Months Ago

Good enough //locked

Post Information