JOB OFFER: Flash animations of anatomy

• Impel GD
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Impel GD
  • Loc: Cologne, Germany

Post 3+ Months Ago

This project is currently in the planning stage, and I am in the process of supplying my client with an estimate for a website (which I will be creating) and am looking for a rough idea of cost on the animations. I realise the summary below will need refininement before an agreement including cost is reached, but I hope that you will make contact and ask any questions you may have.

The site will require approximately 10 flash-based diagrammatic animations of not more than one minute each (likely less) showing subject matter such as chemical processes within the body (cause and effects) and localised bone injuries and treatments. Explanatory textual notes will likely form part of these mini-presentations.

There will likely be a couple of new animations required each month thereafter; please give an indication of cost for the continued creation of these as well (separate from the initial 10).

Responders should have examples of previous animation work and be able to deliver swf files, together with source fla files, in a reasonable time frame once rough storyboard and notes have been supplied.

Both myself and the client are in the UK. Please contact me via PM to ask any questions and make yourself known.

My website.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• marypainter
  • Born
  • Born
  • marypainter

Post 3+ Months Ago

PM Sent . :)