JOB OFFER: Flash file modification

• daouverson_2
  • Born
  • Born
  • daouverson_2

Post 3+ Months Ago

I purchased a template from template monster; template came with flash file that I need editing; professional guess is an hour or 2 for some one that is proficient with technology. Some stock photography will need to be procured; I have account with istockphoto and bigstockphoto so that should make selection and sharing pretty easy.

I have licensed copy of Adobe Flash (have Suite) CS3 so sharing should also be easy.

I am prepared to pay $100 for satisfaction; PayPal same-day! (same hour probably)

Oh, it might be helpful to know which template: Template Monster Home > CMS & Blog Templates > Drupal Templates > Transportation Web Templates > Drupal template #27725

The project is for Auto Body shop / Collision Repair shop in South West Florida; I need a sedan-type vehicle within the context of Florida background; in other words, palm trees not mountains.

Thank you for your consideration.
  • Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

hhmm does not seam that difficult to modify, pull the flash file up in flash and modify the truck picture with what you want and trim the edges so make it fit and then link the enter button to your main page.

Then edit the text with the font installed

then i guess upload after that.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts