JOB OFFER: Freelance Coder / Web Designer

• Benat
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

We are considering candidates at the moment, to see what kind of response we get for our job offer.

We are looking for a very talented person to join our team as a freelancer. That means, this is not a full time position, it is a on call, when you are needed position.

About Us: We are a new Design Company opening based in Sydney Australia. We consist of a talented HAND illustrator, and graphic/ web designer. Our aim is to turn hand drawn, digitally enhanced creations into working websites, logos, banners, etc, of very high quality, to businesses and personal audiences.

What We Need: We need someone who knows XHTML and CSS inside out. Who can create validating websites, with clean code. Attention to detail is a must, as well as a very high quality portfolio. We will only consider people who can prove they know what they are on about.

You must speak English fluently, we will not accept anyone from India, or similar countries. We would prefer an American, UK or Australian resident, with English as their first language.

Payment will be on the form of commission, which will be discussed later on.

If you are interested please ONLY PM me, do not reply here, because I will ignore you. Please reply with a short description of who you are, what you have done, and with examples and proof you have done it. References would also be great.

Thanks!
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
If you are interested please ONLY PM me, do not reply here ...

// Locked

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts