JOB OFFER: Freelance PHP programmers

• thecodingmachine
  • Born
  • Born
  • thecodingmachine

Post 3+ Months Ago

The Coding Machine is a new kind of software company that hires freelance developers from all over the world. The main big difference with other classical auction websites is that we split big projects into individual components that can be handled by one developer.

Working with big projects means well paid allowances, and we think our components are paid a higher price than other similar offshore web-platforms.

We now have a new PHP project online. The Maps Administration project is an administration solution project to manage interactive maps. This program will enable the administrators to upload media files on the platform and to create interactive content objects.

Moreover another project will be online next week, so there’s a pretty big chance you’ll find something for you.

The first project’s component is now released and more components will be released this week. The prices for the components vary between $300 and $1300. Please have a look at our website: http://www.thecodingmachine.com for more explanations, read the requirements, subscribe and bid for the components!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• epithet
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • epithet

Post 3+ Months Ago

I can't see the list of projects. do I have to log in first?

I'd like to join your group because our company provides programming and design services at a cheaper price without sacrificing our output.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts