JOB OFFER: Joomla / EZ realty changes required

• jagman
  • Born
  • Born
  • jagman
  • Loc: Cyprus

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am interested if anyone has experience with EZrealty, and reservation manager PRO. I need some adjustments made to tailor the products to the site and to change existing modules to include different functionality. For instance the search module needs to be seperated out into to search modules, one for sales and one for rentals.

Additionally some of the modules are not displaying correctly and this will need to be sorted as well. Timescale is also important as want the site ready to work very quickly

I look forward to hearing from interested parties

the website is http://www.prestigepropertiescyprus.comso you can see the type of things that need changing
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• bamajr
  • Loc: Woodbury, MN

Post 3+ Months Ago

What size of project is this?

Do you have any more specifics of the project and what you want done?
  • jagman
  • Born
  • Born
  • jagman
  • Loc: Cyprus

Post 3+ Months Ago

The project is quite small. I basically need the components to work and display correctly on the site, with the colours tailored to the template. Also I need the search function module to be seperated out on the EZrealty so we have 2 different search modules, one for rentals, one for sales. Resman pro will also need to be tailored. Mainly it would be altering the CSS to fit the site. but also arranging the module buttons so they fit in their allotted sections.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts