JOB OFFER: logo design

• calvi36
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • calvi36
  • Loc: Glasgow, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi Guys/Girls, this site was reccomended to me by a friend. I have a site http://www.lease2u.co.uk .

I need a new company logo, something that looks very professional. I do not want a car in it at all. It has to be unique and I have to have full ownership of it after the competition as I will copyright it.

I want the colour scheme to remain in sync with the website colours. I do not want red lettering in the logo at all. The site will be rebranded with the new logo as the focal point.

I will pay the winner by paypal upon receipt of the graphic file. This file must be a one off and never used as a template to make other logos.

This file will become the property of lease2u and will be our intellectual property and you must send an email transferring all rights to us.

Now that's the official stuff out of the way I look forward to seeing what you guys/girls come up with.

I will run the competition for 7 days. $100 to the winner.

Many thanks.
  • righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

calvi36 wrote:
Hi Guys/Girls, this site was reccomended to me by a friend. I have a site http://www.lease2u.co.uk .

I need a new company logo, something that looks very professional. I do not want a car in it at all. It has to be unique and I have to have full ownership of it after the competition as I will copyright it.

I want the colour scheme to remain in sync with the website colours. I do not want red lettering in the logo at all. The site will be rebranded with the new logo as the focal point.

I will pay the winner by paypal upon receipt of the graphic file. This file must be a one off and never used as a template to make other logos.

This file will become the property of lease2u and will be our intellectual property and you must send an email transferring all rights to us.

Now that's the official stuff out of the way I look forward to seeing what you guys/girls come up with.

I will run the competition for 7 days. $100 to the winner.

Many thanks.

Awesome, so do it ... and how big does it have to be aswell, in filesize and in physical size?
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

I've moved this topic here as this is more of a job opportunity rather than the kind of competition we have here on Ozzu.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts