JOB OFFER: 3D Logo

  • Nem
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Nem
  • Posts: 1243
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have a logo and i wish for it to spin in 3D. Please get back to me via PM and offers.

Thanks.

The logo is in PSD format
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Posts: ?
  • Loc: Ozzuland
  • Status: Online

Post 3+ Months Ago

  • Joshua Adams
  • Newbie
  • Newbie
  • Joshua Adams
  • Posts: 6
  • Loc: Conneaut Lake, PA and Titusville Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Can I see the logo?
  • hasanxp
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 21

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nem wrote:
I have a logo and i wish for it to spin in 3D. Please get back to me via PM and offers.

Thanks.

The logo is in PSD format



please check ur PM i all ready sent u the PM let me know if u have any question.
  • Joshua Adams
  • Newbie
  • Newbie
  • Joshua Adams
  • Posts: 6
  • Loc: Conneaut Lake, PA and Titusville Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

I checked my PMs.. my inbox is empty.
  • gu3
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 322
  • Loc: NCL- England

Post 3+ Months Ago

Joshua Adams wrote:
I checked my PMs.. my inbox is empty.


well it obiously will be empty if no-one sent you a pm. lol.
  • Joshua Adams
  • Newbie
  • Newbie
  • Joshua Adams
  • Posts: 6
  • Loc: Conneaut Lake, PA and Titusville Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

hasanxp wrote:
Nem wrote:
I have a logo and i wish for it to spin in 3D. Please get back to me via PM and offers.

Thanks.

The logo is in PSD format



please check ur PM i all ready sent u the PM let me know if u have any question.


As you can see, from this post, I was told he sent me a PM, thus my statement was valid... I recieved no PM.
  • hasanxp
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 21

Post 3+ Months Ago

Joshua Adams wrote:
hasanxp wrote:
Nem wrote:
I have a logo and i wish for it to spin in 3D. Please get back to me via PM and offers.

Thanks.

The logo is in PSD format



please check ur PM i all ready sent u the PM let me know if u have any question.


As you can see, from this post, I was told he sent me a PM, thus my statement was valid... I recieved no PM.



:shock: :shock: :shock:
bro i didnt give u any PM i just give a PM to Nem. and why should i will give u PM
lol :P :P :P
  • gu3
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 322
  • Loc: NCL- England

Post 3+ Months Ago

this is really weird.
  • hasanxp
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 21

Post 3+ Months Ago

gu3 wrote:
this is really weird.


:( what seems to be weird to u.
  • Joshua Adams
  • Newbie
  • Newbie
  • Joshua Adams
  • Posts: 6
  • Loc: Conneaut Lake, PA and Titusville Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ok.. rofl... just shoot me, I thought the topic starter posted that, not used to this forum... my sincere apologies.
  • hasanxp
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 21

Post 3+ Months Ago

Joshua Adams wrote:
Ok.. rofl... just shoot me, I thought the topic starter posted that, not used to this forum... my sincere apologies.


its ok brother :D
  • gu3
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 322
  • Loc: NCL- England

Post 3+ Months Ago

Joshua Adams wrote:
Ok.. rofl... just shoot me, I thought the topic starter posted that, not used to this forum... my sincere apologies.


its ok dude.
  • ablaye
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • ablaye
  • Posts: 230

Post 3+ Months Ago

Do you still need someone for this job?
  • hasanxp
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 21

Post 3+ Months Ago

Guys i m really upset cos still we didn't get any reply from "Nem" he started the topics but he didn't make a short reply to anyone its not good.

Nem please do reply!
  • hasanxp
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 21

Post 3+ Months Ago

whats up "Nem" cant u make a reply for us. u start the topics but now i r not replying us.

Post Information

  • Total Posts in this topic: 15 posts
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
  • You cannot post new topics in this forum
  • You cannot reply to topics in this forum
  • You cannot edit your posts in this forum
  • You cannot delete your posts in this forum
  • You cannot post attachments in this forum
 
 

© 1998-2014. Ozzu® is a registered trademark of Unmelted, LLC.