JOB OFFER: Longterm SEO professional / Partnership

• mmohawk
  • Born
  • Born
  • mmohawk

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi Everyone:

My name is Ren and I am the founder of MMOTP.com and MMOHAWK.com I'd like to tell you a bit about my sites and I intend to find the individual on this forum to work with.

--- Snapshot ---

MMOTP.com is auction site that works like Ebay. It's target market is virtual trading in online games such as world of warcraft and lord of the ring online. There was some onpage SEO done to the site since it started in May 07. Here is the current stats:

- "Hackersafe" enabled
- 2.5k members
- 2.7k indexed page
- On google webmastertool, MMOTP already ranks within top 10 on allmost all "Top 20 search queries" and "Top 20 clicked queries"

MMOHAWK.com is currently a VBseo enabled forum with 3.5k posts and 1.5k members.

--- Future Plans ---

With your expertise in SEO field, MMOTP.com will become the king in off-game virtual trading and a counter part of Livegamer.com which is backed up by Sony Online Entertainment.

MMOHAWK.com will be upgraded to a online game related CMS. It will assimilate with sites such as MMORPG.com and TenTonHammer.

More sites that's related to MMORPG will also be added into the network in the future.

--- Qualifications For the Position ---

I am looking for the most suitable person to filling the spot. I seek three qualities in you:

- Honesty
- Experience and Expertise
- Professionalism

--- Compensation ---

I believe in long term investment. Which is why I as the majority share holder, is the only one on the team who plans not to cash in the site's revenue and invest all of them back for 1.5 years. You, on the other hand, have the choice of compensation:

- 1000usd/month

This is my least preferable choice. This takes a chunk out of the monthly budget, and pays off you the least amount of money in the long run. It's what the budget allows although it's not enough as I understands.

- 1000usd/month + up to 40% share

This is my most preferable choice. You becomes in essence an equal partner with me. There is no telling how much money and even more importantly time I have invested into the site. But I believe in getting a smaller share of a larger pie. If you are highly qualified, ultimately this is the best solution for the both of us.

--- Conclusion---

I place great expectation in finding the right person on this forum because of the professional and friendly atmosphere here.

I hope this thread the beginning of something magnificent. I look forward to your replies and working with you in the future.

Regards,

Ren T.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ErnestHemingway
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • ErnestHemingway
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello I can help you with the project. I am into SEO since early 1998. I own an SEO firm and I have helped many clients reach their goal. I have pm'd you and I hope to get reply back from you.. thanks

Ernest

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts