JOB OFFER: Looking for experianced coder. I'm paying $120US

• CircleOfLinks
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

Im looking for an experienced with coding, and who is familiar with myphpadmin.

I need some things changed and moved around on my site, its for aussiepages.com.au

Here is what I need done.

* I want to move the 'search box' from the right of the screen and place it in the center above the 'Aussiepages is Australia newest online.....' And I also want to add the 'search option by Letter, i.e A B C D E F etc.

* I want to move the 'login box' from the left to the right where the 'search box' currently is.

* I want to move the 'featured listings' up so its just underneath the 'category jump' box, and have the featured listings rotate. Currently they change when the site is refreshed but I want them to move up slowly, something similar to http://www.tagroup.com.au/site.php?content=home but maybe not in flash.

* currently in the listing I want the logo to stay the top right side and the writing next to it, as you can see here http://www.aussiepages.com.au/Complete-Party-Boxes.html the logo is dropping as more info is put it.

* Also, if someone submits a listing and if they use characters such as ' !, @, #, $, %, ', ?, etc etc the listing wont work, When clicked on it goes back the home page. I need it to be able to accept these characters aswell.

* Also I want to remove the description from the 'recent listings' and only show the Title.

* 1 last thing I also want to place Google adsense code, so it appears on all listings when opened.

Currently how the site works is that when a new user joins the directory it displays it in the recent listings (last 10 only)

With the 'featured listings' when a user signs up as a premium plus member they can have there logo or banner displayed, upon sign-up they upload the image and pay, once I approve the listing it gets put there automatically.

I want the search box to be on every page as it currently is.

My web desinger showed me how to make the changes using the myphpadmin for some of the features in the control panel but I forgot how and he is flat out with work so I really don't want to bother him.

If you can help, I'm willing to pay you $120US via paypal for the work.

Please reply, pm or email me at support@aussiepages.com.au if you can help

Thanks heaps in advance,

PS> ive also got this post on another forum, I will update it immediatly when I find some one.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Design_Chris
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Ohio

Post 3+ Months Ago

I can help with the jobs you are needing done. I am a pretty good in coding and I have designed and coded many site. Please PM me if this job is still available. :)
  • CircleOfLinks
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for every one how has responded, but Im looking for someone who has been around for a while and has at least 30+ posts...

If there is some one here how is interested please reply ASAP

Thanks
  • graphixboy
  • Control + Z
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: In the Great White North

Post 3+ Months Ago

is that $120/hr?
  • Design_Chris
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Ohio

Post 3+ Months Ago

No it's for the whole job. Kinda low I think we're the only ones who would do that job for that price, but it looks like it hasn't worked out for me and him so I dought theres anyone who will do all that for that price. We offered our help and got refused.
  • proglead
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi Danny,

You can get in touch with me in case you don't find anyone here :)

Harry (hope u remember me)
  • CircleOfLinks
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Design_Chris,

The reason I didn't go with you was becuase like i said to you, you where new to this forum and I was going to go ahead with you, but I then I read on another forum that peoples websites have been 'high jacked' so to speak becuase they where new to the site and had given them there ftp login details.

Anyways i appoligise for if I met any offence to you, hope you understand where im coming from.?

Harry I remember you... are you familiar with myphpadmin?
  • proglead
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes...am familiar with phpMyAdmin
  • MusicGuru
  • MusicGuru

Post 3+ Months Ago

isnt it easy now days to just purchase a pre-made code and just redesign the template? or do people actually pay crazy money to have a pro site built?
  • proglead
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well...I guess cutomized product is better than a generic one...I'm saying this based upon my experience!
  • CircleOfLinks
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

harry email sent...

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 11 posts