JOB OFFER: Looking for a Web Designer in the Florida area

• daremedy
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • daremedy

Post 3+ Months Ago

A friend of mine from where I used to work (in Toronto) has a condo down in Florida which he was selling. He was telling me that the condo management wants to create a website to showcase available suites, basically put up some pictures, details and all that stuff. They looked into hiring a web designer and got one that was asking for nearly $15,000. I near about dropped my jaw because for what they were looking to do, it should'nt have cost more than $1000, much much less actually.

Anyway, as I'm now phased out of web design and starting something new, I'm looking for a professional web designer, preferably located in Florida (I believe they are in Sarasota), who would want to take on this project. Basically build a site where they can upload pics of suites and add details about it. I'm thinking you would have to build a CMS for them so they can manage everything by themselves after. They will give you more details of course. PM me your contact details, general $$$ expectations and portfolio. I dont visit this site much anymore, so PM me to make sure I get an email notification. I'll glance through your work and forward the best candidates info to my friend, who will then get in touch with you. Thanks for any responses.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• daremedy
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • daremedy

Post 3+ Months Ago

FYI: we have found a designer. Thanks to everyone for their responses.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts