JOB OFFER: Making Site From Template

• ATM
  • Born
  • Born
  • ATM

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have purchased a web template from TemplateMonster which needs making up into a fully functional site. All html, image, and photoshop templates will be provided so there is no design work required. All I need is for someone to put the content onto the templates and produce a fully working site. The site shouldn't be more than 10 pages, so the overall project should take less than 2 - 3 hours.

Experience Required:
1. Photoshop
2. HTML Editing
3. FTP

Please message me, or email rbe-49da@iximail.com (address expires in 2 weeks).
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• LAbrego
  • brego from LA
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi ATM, is this a paid position?
  • this213
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: ./

Post 3+ Months Ago

ATM wrote:
the overall project should take less than 2 - 3 hours.

2-3 hours to create a backend? Only if the site is static HTML and all you have to do is upload it to your server. FYI, the template for a site generally takes a day or two - the backend for a site can take months depending on what you're doing.

Ozzu is only about 10-15 (called) pages too, I can assure you it took longer to write and apply the template than a couple hours - even having phpbb as a base.

Also, you need to be more specific about what you want. Is this a template for some pre-existing system, like osCommerce, or is this just a generic template for a site? Is the site going to be static HTML or does it need to be able to do things like manage members, pull data from a database and the like?

I didn't mean for this to sound rude, just pointing out that if this site requires any development work whatsoever, it's going to take more than a couple hours.
  • Pelega
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Pelega
  • Loc: Scotland UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

If anyone did what the client has asked for, and contacted him, you would find out he has the back end sorted out, and has purchased a template, all he requires is HTML editing, and a few pages added, so yes, it is only a few hours work, and yes it is a simple job.

Good luck with anyone else who tries for the job!
  • etechsupport
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sent email, please check.

Thanks,

Paul
  • chochweets
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: india

Post 3+ Months Ago

yes i will do
  • bizzeb
  • bizzeb
  • Loc: las vegas

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm interested in that job. I have PM'd and emailed you. Hope to hear from u soon.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts