JOB OFFER: Manual Directory Submission Service

• mobbd
  • Born
  • Born
  • mobbd

Post 3+ Months Ago

Im offering a manual directory submission service to people looking to increase the traffic to their website i have over 1000 directories from PR8 to PR1. I also do deeplinks. I offer affordable prices starting at $8 for 100 directories PR7-PR5, up to 500 directories for $30. I also do submissions to deep sub categories.. the price is a little more as it takes more time for each submission starting at $16 for 100. I have many options available i can work with your needs. Basically how it works you give me your information for your website and i will submit your URL, description and title of your website to 100-500 different search engines.. which will greatly increase the exposure of your website .Contact me if you want to promote your business or personal website traffic, or have any questions at all on how this works. email me @ daonest@hotmail.com

I'll submit your site to different Free Directories (Reciprocal free) to get you some oneway link to your website which will help you to higher SERPS and Google Page Rank.

Packages:
1. 100 Standard Directories $8
2. 200 Standard Directories $16
3. 300 Standard Directories $22
4. 400 Standard Directories $27
5. 500 Standard Directories $35
6. 100 Premium Directories $16
7. 200 Premium Directories $32
8. 300 Premium Directories $45

Explanation of different packages.. Submissions are done from Highest PR to LOW. Standard directories are submitted normally.. Premium directories are submitted to a deeper sub category.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 1 post