JOB OFFER: Member Login/Database System

• chargrims
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • chargrims

Post 3+ Months Ago

Web Designer/Developer required to develop an online member system for a new Soundtrack Composition Agency.

I require a web designer who is fluent in database design to develop an online control panel that allows music composers on my roster to login and upload work for a client to view.

It requires one admin account with full rights to create and edit accounts. Composers and Clients will then be able to login and communicate through this panel. The composer will be able to upload previews of their work, and the client will be able to login to view them. It will also be useful for a composer to be able to send emails from this panel etc.

I am an independent business working currently on very little funding, however with your help the business would be able to expand greatly through this interface. Therefore please bear this in mind if you would like to discuss payment.

It is however a brilliant opportunity to create an advanced system for your portfolio, whether you be studying at present, or looking to find further work. I would also be looking to establish a long term working partnership with the successful applicant, bringing you fully paid work in future on other web projects.

Please contact me with examples of your work if possible, or else proposals on how you would plan to put together such a system. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

I would prefer UK applicants, but if you are abroad and think you could do a great job, as long as you can take a paypal payment then I'm sure it would be fine.

Please apply to dez@sonisis.com, otherwise I'll be happy to answer any questions here for all to see.

You can get the background on my business by visiting [url=http://www.sonisis.com]www.sonisis.com
[/url]

Thanks!

Dez Kirkup
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 1 post