JOB OFFER: Mentor Wanted

• posleader
  • Born
  • Born
  • posleader
  • Loc: Colorado

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am a beginner looking to learn about website development and design. I currently own a computer business and have an informational website created with a paid service WISIWIG. I am looking to take my website to another level but I am not sure the correct way to go as far as language and design. I have always believed that I should have a basic understanding of a subject before asking someone else to build/design what I am trying to envision. I am not interested in preformed templates and such, I need control over all content and securities. What I am looking for is someone to mentor me and give me honest feedback for questions and ideas I have. I am looking for someone with experience not only in website design and language, but also someone who has owned a business connected with their website. My reasoning is that most business owners think differently than employees, they have or had to worry about bills, profits, losses and understand that money doesn't grow on trees, it's earned. If I am wrong, in this assumption, please contact me with your proposal.

If you are willing to help me, please contact me at todd@posleader.com

Thank you for your time and have a great day. Please do not send spam.

I am offering monetary compensation for the help -- Please make your best offer.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 1 post