JOB OFFER: Need Forum Posters

• Cuariz-pro
  • Cuariz-pro
  • Loc: wahington

Post 3+ Months Ago

Looking for some dedicated people to post in my newly created forum. This forum is about being a mechanic, knowledge of mechanics is a must. about what? It doesn't matter, cars,trucks,street bikes,boats,4x4's,dirt bikes,etc... as long as it's relevant to mechanics. I will pay for every 100 posts. And posts have to be a min of 30+ words. Once you register in the forum I can monitor your posts and progress. I will start out paying $15 per 100 "quality" posts. This is easy money you can do on your free time, and it's a good way to pass time at school or work when you're bored...wink wink. I can pay by paypal. The website is http://www.gomechanic.com Visit the site and read the front page, it will give you a good understanding for what I want for the site.

PM me or email.
Thanks,
GoMechanic.com
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• bamajr
  • Loc: Woodbury, MN

Post 3+ Months Ago

I know some people that would be very interested in this. I also know that they are very qualified in Diesel Mechanics, specifically Farm machinery, heavey equipment, Tractor/Trailor and Pickups. The people I'm refering to have many years (over 10) of experience in this industry, but will not touch this offer at $15 per 100 posts, especially with word minimums.
  • Cuariz-pro
  • Cuariz-pro

Post 3+ Months Ago

So what would you recommend? I am looking for quality posts but over 15 cents per post could get spendy after a while. Lets say I went 40 cents per post. Thats 40.00 for every 100 quality posts. Thats decent money. Anyway let me know. Thanks.
  • spork
  • Brewmaster
  • Silver Member
  • Loc: Seattle, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

The problem here is, the kind of people (knowledgeable, intelligent, concise) that would make the kinds of quality posts you're looking for tend to already have jobs that pay far more than you're looking to pay them.
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

True spork, but Christmas is right around the corner and lots of people are hurt by recent gas prices and the economy. An extra little bit of money thay can make wearing their polkadot boxershorts and pooh fuzzy slippers after putting the kids to bed can go a long way. ;)
  • spork
  • Brewmaster
  • Silver Member
  • Loc: Seattle, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Eh, I suppose.
  • Cuariz-pro
  • Cuariz-pro

Post 3+ Months Ago

The job offer is still available. I have not had anyone wanting to earn money posting. If you know anyone that might want to post to my forum http://www.gomechanic.com PM me or eamil. Can start asap. $40 for every 100 quality posts. 30+ words Experience in forum posting and creating profiles is helpful. Thanks.

GoMechanic.com

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts