JOB OFFER: Need Template for my website!

• bunnny

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello fellow O'members!

I need a Web 2.0 Template and its integration to my website.
I also want you to express your creative vision as following,

Project:

I paid a lot for Premium Domain name http://www.betterjobs.net but I did my lifetime mistake.

I hired an amateur freelancer(I really didn't know that) and this is his pity try...
Nothing personal, but I don't have time, money & patience anymore.

Now, I want to find a Professional web-designer/coder to tell me how he/she see the website after his/her future delightful work.
What can you design to look completely different(beside the text) and can you make it really clean like those two websites shown bellow?
Can you clone/create a similar quality and smoothly integrate it to my actual website?

Wish my website to look-a-like Samples:

http://www.jupiland.com/pl/ Stands for Real Colors, Clean Background & Wide(Expand) View
http://www.sparkplug.com/ Stands for Super Clean Look

If you cannot create something 99% similar as a look, better don't apply.

Project price: $250.00US(PayPal, only)
Deliverables: 14 days
Preferred: PSD, XHTML, CSS, Joomla & Mambo Styles
Lay out: Expandable(Wide), no scrolling.

I will provide the copy of original software: http://www.jobsiteprofessional.com/features.html (click to see the Demos)
for further integration once Template is finished!

Please, submit your Portfolio, so I may see your previous/recent arts!
If any further questions do not hesitate to ask me.
Thank you!

Best regards,
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• cammangels
  • cammangels

Post 3+ Months Ago

You want all that in just 14 days and for $250?

The best of luck to you.
  • bunnny

Post 3+ Months Ago

cammangels wrote:

The best of luck to you.

I must be crazy to ask you about all this...and btw I REALLY DON'T SEE where it's written ..." I WANT THIS TO BE DONE/CLONE...IT'S SAYS..."SIMILAR" IF YOU NEED ENGLISH LESSONS..TELL ME < I WILL ARRANGE SMTH>, OK?

YOU better read properly and use more often YOUR OWN HEAD...ok?

I ASK JUST FOR THE "look" and in another words...you may create ANYTHING and EVERYTHING for specific(negotiable) price and & time which will be good to be with similar look. So, please DO NOT OFFENSE before read.

Thank you for unprofessional note, ... anyway!
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Actually, you did say $250.00 in 14 days.

bunnny wrote:

Personally I think both the price and the time-frame are unrealistic.
  • bunnny

Post 3+ Months Ago

ATNO/TW wrote:

bunnny wrote:

GUYS, ONCE AGAIN ...

I KNOW WHAT I SAID... I DID SAID THE PRICE AND THE TIME-FRAME...BUT I NEVER EVER SAID...CLONE THOSE WEBSITES...
I SAID ... SIMILAR TO THAT QUALITY....WHICH IS WAY, WAY DIFFERENT... PLUS I SAID BOTH NEGOTIABLE...IF YOU GUYS SEE IT LIKE A PUZZLE...THAT'S YOUR STORY...LOOKS LIKE WE TALK DIFFERENT LANGUAGES...BUT,...WHO CARES...

ANYWAY... I'M SORRY TO BOTHER YOU.... ALL OF YOU!
I AM SO SORRY GIVING YOU A HARD TIME....OBVIOUSLY.
A LOT RUDE PEOPLE...IN HERE! GREAT COMMUNITY...NO WAY!

FORGET ABOUT...I WON'T BE SURPRISED IF MY IP IS BANNED...
WITH THIS ..."ATNO/TW" YOU'LL PROVE ONE MORE TIME MY WORDS FROM ABOVE...ABOUT THE FORUM'S QUALITY(the member's)...

THANX 4 YOUR TIME!
(DIGITALPOINT GURU)

P.S. ALL OF YOU... REST IN PEACE!
  • Breeze
  • Photographer
  • Guru
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wow. No one was rude. Nobody even mentioned anything about cloning these websites, and we know that you said similar quality.

cammangels wrote:

The best of luck to you.

What in that suggested anything about cloning of websites? And what in that and in this:
ATNO/TW wrote:

bunnny wrote:

Did you find rude? I think you're just over-reacting here ... all anyone said is that it's unrealistic. Take a breath and calm down, this forum is full of people who kindly offer support and advice even though it may be not what you want to hear.
  • cammangels
  • cammangels

Post 3+ Months Ago

I actually meant it when I said "good luck." If you can find someone to do your project for anywhere near that price and time frame, well you have a real superstar on your hands. And I would keep them around as long as possible.

Why was that you had to write back in all caps? Do you enjoy being rude and arrogant? If that's what makes you happy, I feel bad for you. No one else here has responded in a rude manner, even after you wrote your second and third outrageous comments.

I never mentioned cloning anything. That was brought up in your mind and your post. At any rate, cloning a site would take less time than creating something new and similar to the site.

You say the price is negotiable. At $250, it's not worth it for anyone to even look at doing the project. Take the $250 and pay for a few classes. You'll be able to learn a lot of great things concerning commercial use of the Internet. This is not a sarcastic comment, I really encourage the classes. They will be invaluable in the future.
  • penguin
  • Flying penguins
  • Banned
  • Loc: Behind you !

Post 3+ Months Ago

OK I can see you are a little annoyed my friend, Mabye you would like to calm down and we could help you.

I dont think that any one on this forum has spoke rude to you, Or in a agressive manner so typing in " ALL CAPS WILL NOT CHANGE OUR VIEWS ON THINGS "

People have said that the price and time is just a little hmmm not realistic. If you was a webdesigner ( by the sounds of things you are not ) then you would understand why people are saying this.

Now then, As for your comment about " GREAT COMMUNITY " actually you will find ozzu to be one of the most helpfull places on the net, I myself can say that everyone on this forum has either helped me or tried to help me with problems regarding anything I have.

But it all depends on how you ask people, Be polite and people are sure to help you out, Or they will point you in the right direction.

As for your " IP BAN comment " Unless you have done something very wrong then the staff here on ozzu are not likely to ban, They will more than likely just send you a " polite warning " as the staff on here are all cool.

And I have to comment on your " R.I.P Comment " W0ot I am only 16 so I have a long time to go, But thanks anyway dude.

* Takes a deep breath*

:P
  • indian webdesigner
  • indian webdesigner

Post 3+ Months Ago

bunnny wrote:
Hello fellow O'members!

I need a Web 2.0 Template and its integration to my website.
I also want you to express your creative vision as following,

Project:

I paid a lot for Premium Domain name http://www.betterjobs.net but I did my lifetime mistake.

I hired an amateur freelancer(I really didn't know that) and this is his pity try...
Nothing personal, but I don't have time, money & patience anymore.

Now, I want to find a Professional web-designer/coder to tell me how he/she see the website after his/her future delightful work.
What can you design to look completely different(beside the text) and can you make it really clean like those two websites shown bellow?
Can you clone/create a similar quality and smoothly integrate it to my actual website?

Wish my website to look-a-like Samples:

http://www.jupiland.com/pl/ Stands for Real Colors, Clean Background & Wide(Expand) View
http://www.sparkplug.com/ Stands for Super Clean Look

If you cannot create something 99% similar as a look, better don't apply.

Preferred: PSD, XHTML, CSS, Joomla & Mambo Styles
Lay out: Expandable(Wide), no scrolling.

I will provide the copy of original software: http://www.jobsiteprofessional.com/features.html (click to see the Demos)
for further integration once Template is finished!

Please, submit your Portfolio, so I may see your previous/recent arts!
If any further questions do not hesitate to ask me.
Thank you!

Best regards,

Hi,

Hope you are keeping fine.

We are ready to work it for 350 USD.

We are a Group of Professionals who have experience on web Design/Development. We have given support to many clients who are happy with our prompt and expert service provided to them. Please feel free to contact us for our detailed portfolio and we are happy to provide you about your questions related to our services and expertise.

Area of Expertise:

* Website Design
* Web Promotion
* Translation
* SEO
* Script Installation
* Project Management
* PHP
* Photoshop
* OsCommerce
* Logo Design
* Javascript
* Graphic Design
* Flash
* Data Processing
* Data Entry
* Banner Design
* Audio Services
* Accounting/Bookkeeping

Thanks,

With Warm Regards
Suma
  • indian webdesigner
  • indian webdesigner

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi

Before starting the project, I need to have a discussion about the project and need to finalize the end product.

Thanks
Suma

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 10 posts