JOB OFFER: OsCommerce Template Designer

• emma_leigh
  • Born
  • Born
  • emma_leigh

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi All

Iam looking to pay someone that can design and create some OsCommerce templates for me to register copyright as my own.

The reason I wish to claim copyright is so I can create a business selling OsCommerce templates and want no comeback on copyright issues.

I am looking for around 20-50 templates to be designed and created, I will advise developer on the themes etc.

I do not have much of a budget, but if you email me at emma.leigh.uk@gmail.com then we can perhaps agree a price or you can quote me a price in the email for your services.

Iam looking for this to start ASAP.

A second idea would be for a kind someone who could perhaps create a step by step tutorial of creating an OsCommerce template?

Any responses to any of the ideas will be gratefully received

Kindest regards
Emma
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• epithet
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • epithet

Post 3+ Months Ago

We have programmers who can help provide osCommerce solutions to your company. They can do osCommerce installation, support and customization. This services offered will cater to businesses who are selling their goods-physical or digital, through the internet.
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Hurricane...

Post 3+ Months Ago

When will you people learn?

Quote:
but if you email me at emma.leigh.uk@gmail.com then we can perhaps agree a price or you can quote me a price in the email for your services.

EMAIL HIM PLEASE.
  • AnyDemo
  • AnyDemo

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

I already prepared some osCommerce flash tutorials on my website. Please take a look at:

http://anydemo.com/web-hosting-tutorials.html

Please check the osCommerce tutorials under "osCommerce Online Shop Flash Tutorials".

Actually a lot of tutorials about customizing the look and feel of osCommerce have been preparing. I can prepare the template tutorials in a similar way. Please send me a PM if you are still looking for someone to do that.

Best regards

Alex

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts