JOB OFFER: PHP/Database (REVISED)

• balzak
  • balzak

Post 3+ Months Ago

Please contact me via E-mail (not PM's): illuminated.triangle (at gmail dot com)
Please e-mail me with a quote if interested.

The PHP script is described below. This is a VERY low budget project. Looking for the lowest price. The description may make it seem much more complicated then it really is. Also, I am not looking to pay "hourly". You can give me a quote, if I accept, I will pay that much when the script is completed. Just basically need a script that allows users to "sign up" and be inputted into some sort of easily accessible database (if it can be easily exported into excel spreadsheets, even better) and keep track of their requested deposits, withdrawals, and balance. All transactions will be processed externally for security reasons. Really just looking for a simple and efficient way to keep track of everything, allow users to put in requests, and then confirm those requests... Everything is described in detail below.

Basically, it is just a script that inputs information into a database for the admin to access. Preferably I would like to be able to download the database and import it into some kind of spreadsheet or something that allows easy managerment, instead of some sort of online interface. By the way, my host uses cPanel.

The database itself should be pretty simple. The only thing that I have not figured out yet is an efficient way to implement the referral system. That is where it might get somewhat complicated. Everything else is straight forward inputting.

I will make an attempt to be very descriptive of the job. But, if you have any questions at all, please send me an e-mail.

First of all, the script will have a login page, this i will be the main page of the website:

The user will be able to enter their username and password here. Very basic, but only 4 login attempts should be allowed per hour (to prevent hacking)

If the user does not have a login, they can access this page to get one:

One field is missing from that, which is "Invited By", which is for the referral system.

After logging in, the user will be brought here:

Of course, the person's unique username will be displayed at the top.

Pending Deposits: Users can click the link at the bottom that says "Make Deposit". They will be brought to another page, that is also very simple and plain which will basically allow the user to enter a number amount for a "deposit", and click submit. This information, of course, will be added to the databse. After submitting, they will automatically go back, and their deposit will be listed under "Pending Deposits". Then, the admin (after "processing" everything completely externally) can clear the "pending" deposit and update the balance one-by-one for each member.

Withdrawals work the same way.

Referral System: Have not yet figured out a way to keep track of this. Basically, people can "invite" other members to sign up with a referral link. (http://www.websiteurl.com/php?username). Somehow there needs to be an easy to way to keep track of tis, because members who refer others will earn a certain percentage (for example, maybe 5% or whatever) of the persons profits for their first month.

* This is an investment website, and profit/losses are applied to everyone's balance once per month. The admin needs to have an easy way to access all the balances and multiply them by a certain percentage. Also, an easy way to keep track of who referred who.

Please send questions/quotes to the e-mail listed above. Thanks.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• balzak
  • balzak

Post 3+ Months Ago

I edited the description. Want to make it clear that this is most likely not as complicated as it seems. May post a completely new description today.
  • proglead
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

When can we expect the same?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts