JOB OFFER: phpBB mods, hacks, maintenance...

• ActivityGuide
  • Born
  • Born
  • ActivityGuide

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am in the process of creating the mother of all message boards and need an experienced php scripter to help me finish the task and assist with ongoing maintenance and improvements.

Please be available IMMEDIATELY and extremely familiar with Php, CSS, HTML, JAVA and cgi/pearl Chat. Experience with Flash would be a plus, but not required.

You can see the current stage of the message board here:
http://www.caymanactivityguide.com/forums

Due to an unfortunate experience with my last webmaster I will only pay for work at various stages of completion or upon seeing working samples. I live in the Cayman Islands, so payment can be made via credit card, money order or wire transfer (sorry, no Paypal).

This is a large and very popular message board with over 5,000 members in less than 6 months. You will be working with the very latest technology and well paid. If you want to be part of a project light-years ahead of anything yet developed, please reply at your earliest convenience with examples of your work:

editor@caymanactivityguide.com

Regards,

Joe

NOTE: I would strongly caution anyone hiring a webmaster over the internet to make payments ONLY AFTER COMPLETION OF WORK.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 1 post