JOB OFFER: PPC Advertising Network Sales Positions

• polarisads
  • Born
  • Born
  • polarisads

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello, this is Andrew Olson, I'm the founder of PolarisAds, an outstanding pay-per-click advertising network. I want to let you know about a great opportunity we've recently made available. We've just opened our advertising network to independent sales representatives that can sign up with our company to sell advertising.

Internet advertising is one of the fastest growing industries; growing at over 150% over the next 3 years. The one-of-a-kind PolarisAds sales program has been opened up to allow our representatives to capture a large share of this lucrative market and earn generous commissions. A rep that signs up an advertiser will earn 12% of the total spend each month from that advertiser; and a Rep that signs up a publisher will earn 20% of the earnings from that client each month, for as long as they're a client. We've also built in a 2nd tier where reps will earn 2% of the sales from any reps you sign into the system.

As an example, if you signed up two advertisers that each spend $5,000 a month and 3 publishers that each earn $3,000 a month, that's a passive monthly commission of $3,000 just from those 5 clients!

This is a great, unique opportunity that will allow you to take advantage of the profits in internet advertising without having to worry about the day-to-day management of an advertising network. Below is a link to our program brochure with further information:

http://polarisads.com/docs/SalesProgram.pdf please look over the brochure and get in touch – I look forward to hearing from you!

Andrew Olson
PolarisAds
andrew@polarisads.com
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 1 post