JOB OFFER: Private label option for SiteKreator

• chiara
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • chiara
  • Loc: Santa Clara, CA

Post 3+ Months Ago

This is not exactly a job posting but I think designers / people willing to start their own web business may be able to find it here.
-------

I am working in the team who developed the product SiteKreator (sitekreator.com). I want to let you know that we have just set up our hosted private label program and invite you to join it. If you think you have the flair for building attractive sites and know people who need a website - you can set this up as a business, using sitekreator as your platform under your own brand. We provide you with everything - hosting, content management, designs, mail hosting, you just find the clients and help them create their sites in your private label setup.

Neither you nor your customers need to have any tech skills to use SiteKreator. The websites based on it may be edited from any part of the world.

If you want to test drive the private label model, setup sample sites and run them through your customers - the program has 30 days completely free trial.

I offer, free of charge, any help with teaching you how to work with SiteKreator, advice on the general structure and content of the different types of sites you can create, help with setting up your private label program, with any of the features you want to use, and will answer any questions you have.

Contact me for more information.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 1 post