JOB OFFER: Social site / Entertainment with mobile interface

• rinzin
  • Born
  • Born

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi there

I'm in need of someone who is experienced in building social networking sites or be it entertainment portals

I wish to create a site that is visible to smartphone users (this is critical) I was thinking about creating an app however this takes time & is limited to iPhone users, then theres the task of creating the same thing but for android users. The site must look just as good as viewed from laptop or handset.

I'm able to create all the images myself via CS5 however it requires java script to enable my pages to give the impression certain things are flowing on pages.. this is something I lack in experience.

I have templates available to email: I would like to see developers previous work & completion date for this project ideally by end of this month if not sooner...I know its short notice but I’m keen to get this going as soon as possible.

Key points:

website to be mobile friendly HTML5/java
allow users to select city before entering main site or at least be able to choose.
enable users to like posted events via facebook
follow us on twitter
post photos, music & videos
allow users to sign up/subscribe for latest offers
At a later date I’d like to create an official app possibly integrated with GPS, like “around me” app.

Site will consist of 10 categories to choose from the main menu, then 5 sub menus and then choice of selecting Mon - Sun guide..each will advertise at least 5 events per day in format of jpeg.

Looking forward to responses..

Kindest Regards

Rob
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 1 post