JOB OFFER: Web Designer Needed (Image Editing)

• MidwestMerchant
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: TX

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am looking to get a few poker skins created which I will be posting for member's to download from my site. The poker skins must have my name/link on them somewhere in visible view..If you aren't aware of what exactly a poker skin is I will try my best to explain it...If you play online poker you are aware of what the room looks like when you are sitting at the table, the designer will need to edit these images/create their own images and replace them..you can see some examples at this site:
http://www.artpoker.net/EmpirePoker.htm
http://www.artpoker.net/PokerStars.htm

Here is what the designer would need to do:
Download the poker software
*I am looking for skins for the following site's
*Party Poker (partypoker.com) CD Poker (CDpoker.com) and Poker Stars (Pokerstars.com)

All the images the designer will need are located in the /images/ folder..you would need to edit or replace these (basically so the poker table/room looks customized) not ALL of the images need to be customized, just the one's that are showing while the player is actually sitting at the poker table (ie: not while they are at the cashier/main lobby)

That is it. when the job is complete you would only be sending me the /images/ folder. Please designer's look into this and contact me with your prices. I am not looking for who has the cheapest price - but who can get this done the quickest and nicest...Please post your prices/questions/comments

payment made via paypal or stormpay
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ablaye
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • ablaye

Post 3+ Months Ago

How many hours of work do you estimate it is going to take? I can not post an estimate until I get the full scoop of the project.
  • MidwestMerchant
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: TX

Post 3+ Months Ago

Depending how many images you are going to edit I would say 2-3hrs per skin..Although I am not much of a designer..so its hard for me to say..the images are each fairly small in size...If you would like step by step instructions on what you must do you can PM me and Ill go through it with you..
  • Jepps98
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Umm, not exactly sure...

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ill take this offer.... Im pretty good in CS2...
  • epithet
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • epithet

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello MidWetMerchant!

Is this job still open? I have some people who can work on this for you. With us can guarantee you will be getting more work done for less resulting in better and maximized profit.

Please PM me or email me at jaketuv at gmail dot com.

Thanks.

epithet

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts