JOB OFFER: Web Designers/Developers & SEO Experts

• SigWorx
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: Jackson, MS

Post 3+ Months Ago

Signature Worx, LLC, a successful creative design & Virtual Assistant company, is rapidly growing and in need of assistance in several areas to better serve our clients and expand out business. We are currently searching for subcontractors in Web Site Development (various areas) and Search Engine Optimization.

Web Site Development
Areas Needed: HTML static site designers, CSS layout designers including taking a design and converting it to HTML/CSS compliant file, Shopping Carts & CMS installations, set-up & design (including open source like Joomla, Xoops, etc.), PHP, Flash, and Scripts
Purpose: Design sites and/or pages per specs
Location: Anywhere on planet earth…as long as you have a computer and a reliable email address!
What we need: Send email to careers@SignatureWorx.com by Friday, February 16th with the following:
• Your experience & skills
• Software and operating system you use
• Subcontractor rate(s)
• Required! Attach your portfolio examples or link to your online portfolio

SEO Experts
Purpose: Performing SEO for current and new sites
Qualifications: Real life, hands on experience with everything SEO that result in better rankings and visibility using optimization techniques, suggesting keywords, keyword placement, etc.
Location: Anywhere on planet earth…as long as you have a computer and a reliable email address!
What we need: Send email to careers@SignatureWorx.com by Friday, February 16th with the following:
• Your experience & skills, and the tools you use for SEO
• Software and operating system you use
• Subcontractor rate(s)

Signature Worx caters to solo entrepreneurs and small businesses. We strive to provide our clients with innovative and 100% custom designs at affordable rates and first rate customer service. If you are interested, or if you have any questions, please contact us today for more information at careers@signatureworx.com. No phone calls please.

I look forward to hearing from you!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• RUDOLF LOBO
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: U.A.E

Post 3+ Months Ago

...................................................why do you all forget about $
if i am intrested and the moey is bla bla bla ..........

soory sorry sorry my brain start speaking back to me why are you wasting your time hear
  • SigWorx
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: Jackson, MS

Post 3+ Months Ago

Just to be clear, one of the requirements to apply is to include *your* rate(s) based on your experience and skill. Everyone will obviously have different rates and in some cases that will be a factor when selecting individuals for different areas of web development. I'm not looking for the cheapest rate, but rather qualified individuals who are seeking freelance/subcontract work. These people will be working directly with me on projects for my clients.

Hopefully that clears things up about the money.
  • hasanxp
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

please check ur mail i all ready sent u the mail let me know if u have any question.
  • hasanxp
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

i didnt get any reply from u. please reply as early as possible.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts